|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 12:03 PM EST||
Zoho today announced a major update to Zoho CRM, the company’s online customer relationship management software. Leading the pack of new features is a Document Library module that allows sales people to centrally store, manage and collaborate on all sales-related collateral. The MailMagnet feature reduces email clutter for sales people by filtering emails based on their active deals in Zoho CRM. The iPhone, iPad and Android app updates allow field sales people to instantly locate customers and leads near their current location.
“2012 has been a great year for Zoho CRM with a complete revamp of the user interface, new mobile apps, social integrations and many more powerful features,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “Now, we’re beginning 2013 with major enhancements to productivity and mobility for our Zoho CRM users. Document Library, MailMagnet and Location Awareness in Mobile allow sales people to focus on customers and closing deals instead of keeping track of emails and documents. These enhancements are unique to Zoho, thanks to the broad business, productivity and collaboration application portfolio.”
Key Improvements for Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM continues to be one of the company’s flagship business applications, with tens of thousands of companies using the application to manage their customer relationships. The latest enhancements to Zoho CRM include:
- Document Library – The new Documents module is a built-in document library that creates a secure, central repository within Zoho CRM, ensuring that all users have access to the latest versions of sales-related collateral. Users can create folders and share them with select users and groups according to role-based security. The Documents module allows users to upload and create files in multiple formats. Users can email documents, such as proposals and collateral, to customers directly from the document library. Built-in integration with the Zoho Office suite allows users to view and edit documents within the browser. This new feature comes with 250MB of free storage per user for all Zoho CRM Professional Edition users. Enterprise users get 500MB of free storage per user.
- MailMagnet – MailMagnet helps sales people reduce their email clutter and lets them focus on emails that matter — emails from customers and prospects. It intelligently scans users’ mailboxes and displays only emails from prospects and customers that are relevant inside CRM. Users can reply to emails, add follow-up tasks and write important notes from the MailMagnet panel. A notification is displayed on-screen when a new email arrives from someone listed in the user’s Zoho CRM Contacts or Leads module. MailMagnet works with Zoho Mail, Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange and other email services.
- Location Awareness in Mobile – Location Awareness has been added to Zoho CRM iPhone, iPad and Android mobile apps. This new feature lets field sales people instantly view customers and prospects near their current location and display them on a map. This feature is handy for users on the go who want to find customers or prospects near their current location, view their contact information and call them for a possible meeting. Users can access this feature in the Leads and Contacts modules in Zoho CRM mobile apps.
Pricing and Availability
The Document Library, along with free storage, is available immediately for all Zoho CRM paid users. MailMagnet for Zoho CRM is available immediately for free for existing users with the Mail add-on enabled. Zoho CRM Mobile update with Location Awareness is available for free for all users of the Zoho CRM Mobile Edition.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com and watch “What is Zoho?” To get breaking Zoho news, visit and subscribe to the RSS feed at http://blogs.zoho.com, and follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho.
Zoho news releases: http://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html
Zoho product videos: http://www.zoho.com/product_videos.html
Zoho general videos: http://www.zoho.com/videos.html
Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com
Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho
Zoho Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of award-winning online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over six million users rely on Zoho for their Business, Productivity & Collaboration needs and actively connect via Forums, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Zoho has launched several online office applications such as Writer, Sheet, Show and Mail along with a host of business applications ranging from CRM to Projects, Invoice and Meeting. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with over 65,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA, and offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: Zoho, CRM, MailMagnet, iPhone, iPad, Android, customer relationship management, mobile, user experience, online applications, search, online productivity, online collaboration, business applications, email, spreadsheets, presentations, documents
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict