|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 10:02 AM EST||
“As Platinum Sponsor of the NRF Big Show, we’ll be demonstrating retail software including SAS Size Optimization, SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Customer Intelligence,” said Diana McHenry, Director of SAS Global Retail Marketing. “But the most valuable information will come from SAS customers leading three separate Big Ideas sessions on Monday and Tuesday.”
And, in a compelling NRF Super Session, thought leaders Lori Schafer, SAS Retail Executive Advisor, and Bernie Brennan, former CEO of Montgomery Ward, will discuss how Amazon, Apple, eBay, Facebook and Google are leaving their marks on mobile technology. The two wrote the book Branded! How Retailers Engage Consumers with Social Media and Mobility.
This is the 17th year SAS has participated in the NRF Big Show, one of the most influential retail events of the year. SAS is sponsoring the following Big Ideas Sessions at the 2013 event:
Monday, Jan. 14
“Improved Outcomes with Cross-Channel Campaign Management” featuring Macys.com and Office Depot. Engaging customers in the way they prefer improves marketing results, increases loyalty and enhances profit margins. Learn how Macys.com and Office Depot deliver relevant offers at the right time, through the right channel and with the right message. 2:00 p.m., Room 3D08, Javits Center
“The Tech Titans’ War for Mobile Dominance: How Amazon, Apple, eBay, Facebook and Google Are Shaping Our Mobile World” featuring Lori Schafer and Bernie Brennan. NRF Super Session, 2:30 p.m., EXPO Stage, EXPO Hall, Level 1, Javits Center
“Analytics in the Value Chain – from Supply Centric to Customer Centric” featuring S Group (Finland). Social media and mobility are causing retailers to distinguish themselves by the value they present to the consumer. Learn about how retailer S Group is transforming from a supply-driven to a customer-focused, demand-driven culture. 4:30 p.m., Room 3D08, Javits Center
Tuesday, Jan. 15
“Consumer Buying Behavior is Changing, How Are You Responding?” featuring Indigo Books and Music (Canada) and Nova Pontocom (Brazil). Learn how these retailers use customer analytics to provide a relevant shopping experience to their customers and remain competitive in their markets. 9:15 a.m., Room 3D08, Javits Center
Progressive retailers work with SAS
SAS’ unparalleled retail business expertise – coupled with powerful, advanced analytics – enables retailers to anticipate customers’ wishes and empowers retailers to act, driving better results. SAS customer and merchandising solutions are available through a variety of investment, deployment and growth options.
SAS retail customers include A&P, Aeropostale, Ann Taylor, AutoZone, Beall’s, Belk, Best Buy, Brooks Brothers, Cabela’s, Carrefour, Casino, Casual Male, Charming Shoppes, Chico’s FAS Inc., DSW, Eddie Bauer, Family Dollar, Foot Locker, Gander Mountain, Godiva, Hallmark, Hudson’s Bay Company, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Mark’s Work Wearhouse, Marks & Spencer, Nestle, Northern Tool & Equipment, Office Depot, Overstock.com, S-Group, Sainsbury’s, Staples, Tesco, Waitrose, Wakefern, Williams-Sonoma, Winn-Dixie and 1-800-FLOWERS.COM.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 60,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®. SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2013 SAS Institute Inc. All rights reserved.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict