|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 10:01 AM EST||
LOS GATOS, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetLine Corporation, the #1 B2B Multi-Channel advertising network, surpassed a significant milestone by generating its 17 millionth lead. Fueled by innovations in technology and an unwavering customer dedication, NetLine continues to provide impactful marketing services.
"This accomplishment speaks volumes to the years of innovation at NetLine," said Robert Alvin, NetLine's CEO and Chairman. "We are always improving our products to stay ahead in the industry so we can provide a significant positive impact on our customers' return-on-investment (ROI)."
NetLine's multi-channel network is one of the largest and most diverse in the industry, currently reaching over 75 million business professionals each month. This enables NetLine's clients to increase their marketing reach and effectiveness by immediately accessing their target customers through comprehensive channels including over 15,000 sites, expert blogs, mobile devices, social media, email and more.
"In May we released a suite of new tools focused on diversifying publisher revenue streams while simultaneously richening the overall user experience of their sites," said David Fortino, VP Audience Development, NetLine Corporation. "It's clear that these decisions have not gone without being recognized and it's great to see our publishers rewarding us with accelerated lead flow."
A recent analysis of the NetLine network shows that 86% of monthly visitors are new and therefore generating more "net-new" names for its clients. Some of these clients have been running marketing programs with NetLine for over 10 years. This can be attributed to NetLine's dedicated focus on product enhancement and customer driven attitude.
About NetLine Corporation:
NetLine is the #1 online B2B multi-channel advertising network providing targeted branding and high quality lead generation.
As proven experts in B2B online demand generation, NetLine enables clients to increase their sales opportunities and accelerate the sales pipeline. Utilizing innovative targeting technology, they provide unmatched reach to a network of over 15,000 website properties and 75M monthly unique visitors. NetLine helps companies reach their future customers by distribution of content through their network via publisher sites, expert blogs, mobile, social media and email. NetLine's services have attracted clients such as Google, Hewlett Packard, HubSpot, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, VeriSign, SAP, SuccessFactors and Symantec.
Founded in 1994, NetLine Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Los Gatos, California with operations across the globe. For more information, visit http://www.netline.com.
Contact: Tony Sala, 408-340-2222, [email protected]
SOURCE NetLine Corporation
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict