|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 08:02 AM EST||
Panaya, the largest ERP testing and upgrade automation SaaS provider, announced that is has secured $16 Million in Series D funding. All funding came from the Company’s existing investors, led by Battery Ventures. Also participating in the round were Benchmark Capital and Hasso Plattner Ventures.
The money raised will be used to fund Panaya’s continued aggressive growth strategy. As part of this strategy, the Company recently opened regional offices in Saddle Brook, New Jersey; Karlsruhe, Germany; and Tokyo, Japan; and continues to invest heavily in its marketing and sales efforts. Additionally, the Company is focused on increasing its organic growth through product development and the support of additional packaged applications as well as considering inorganic growth opportunities.
Panaya is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that facilitates ERP upgrades and maintenance by providing visibility and control over business application changes during the system's life-cycle. Panaya's applications reduce the time SAP and Oracle users spend during upgrades, testing and maintenance and save significant money, testing risk and effort. Panaya has already crossed the 850 customer mark, most of which are SAP customers. Since introducing its solution for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) upgrades last year, the Company has surpassed the 100 Oracle customer mark.
"This latest round of investment clearly demonstrates the strong confidence our investors have in the future of Panaya," said Yossi Cohen, Panaya's founder and CEO. "Despite the very strong interest of additional parties to invest in Panaya, we were very happy for the strong endorsement and validation signified by the fact that this round of funding was limited to our existing and satisfied group of investors.”
"We are very pleased with Panaya’s remarkable growth these past few years,” said Itzik Parnafes, General Partner at Battery Ventures. “Panaya continues to expand its product portfolio and penetrate new markets, reaching global clients like Qualcomm, Sony, General Electric, Procter & Gamble, Walmart, and Bombardier. We are excited for this opportunity to continue to invest in the Company’s future.”
Panaya's software-as-a-service helps companies that use SAP or Oracle reduce 70% of their upgrade and testing risk and effort. Utilizing a cloud-based supercomputer, Panaya simulates the upcoming upgrade, automatically pinpointing which custom programs will break as a result of the upgrade and automatically ﬁxing most of these problems. Panaya's testing solutions dramatically expedite ERP testing and eliminate the need for manual test script maintenance. Seamlessly capturing business knowledge in the background, as users work with the ERP applications, Panaya automatically generates plain-English test scripts that are rapidly executed and continually self-adjust based on test results. For further information visit the Panaya web site at www.panaya.com.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. Oracle and other Oracle products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks of Oracle. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
ABOUT BATTERY VENTURES
Since 1983, Battery has been investing in technology and innovation worldwide. The firm partners with entrepreneurs and management teams across technology sectors, geographies and stages of a company’s life, from Seed and Early Venture, to Growth and Buyouts.
Battery’s previous and active portfolio of software companies includes: Avalara, Bazaarvoice (IPO), Brightree, Consona (acquired by Vista Equity Partners), Continuuity, Coupa, Drillinginfo, ExactTarget (IPO), Healthvision (acquired by Lawson), ITA Software (acquired by Google), Marketo, Neolane, Omniture (IPO), Panaya, Platfora and Vero Software.
Battery invests worldwide from offices in Boston, Silicon Valley and Israel. The firm has raised more than $4B since inception, and is currently investing a $750M fund. For more information, visit www.battery.com. Follow Battery on Twitter.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict