|By Chris Bliss||
|January 7, 2013 01:17 PM EST||
We hear it all the time. What CRM is the best? Google it and you’ll get a litany of responses, almost all in contradiction of one another. Some say Salesforce. Some say Zoho. Some say Capsule, some say Brightpearl. You get the idea.
Thing is, they’re all wrong. See, there is no “best” CRM. It doesn’t exist. Instead, there’s dozens of “good” CRMs with individual strengths and weaknesses. Asking which one is best is like asking for a town’s “best” restaurant – it’s a contextual matter. What kind of meal are you looking for? At what price? Who’s eating with you? Is atmosphere important, or just the food? What are you looking for?
Finding a suitable CRM is a similar process. You’re not looking for “the best” CRM – if you’re asking that, you’ll just find opinions (and the Internet has many…). Instead, you’re looking for the CRM that’s most suitable for your business. What issues are you trying to solve? What needs must be met? What does a sales cycle look like? What’s the priority – sales, customer service, project management? What are the different use cases? What are you looking for?
Even companies of the same size, in the same industry, will have different answers to those questions. They’ll need different solutions, too. That’s why we’re not resellers, and it’s why we stay away from software “verticals.” Software is your company’s backbone: it’s too important to not get right.
Do your research and find the solutions that make sense for you business – it’s worth your time and money. If you’d like some additional guidance, let us know in the form below (or via our contact page). We’d love to chat![contact-form-7]
VM Associates is a New York City cloud computing consulting firm. We help companies transition into newer, better, smarter software. Contact us to talk about your business, the cloud, and how we might help.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict