|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 04:02 AM EST||
- INRIX Opens Beijing Offices to Support Customer Deployments in China
KIRKLAND, Washington and BEIJING, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- INRIX®, a leading international provider of traffic information and driver services, and CenNavi, a leading provider of traffic information services in China, announces a partnership for delivering premium real-time, predictive and historical traffic services across China.
The collaboration leverages INRIX's sophisticated Traffic Intelligence Platform, vertical market expertise and connected services technologies with CenNavi's abundant real-time traffic information and advanced technologies, deep domestic experience and automotive relationships. The partnership furthers both companies' efforts to deliver premium traffic information, traffic-powered applications and analytics to help automakers, government agencies, mobile app providers, wireless carriers, and media companies improve mobility for travelers in one of the fastest growing and most traffic-choked automotive markets in the world.
"Our partnership with CenNavi advances our global automotive customers' efforts to deliver premium, traffic information and drivers services vital to their continued growth and success in the world's largest automotive market," said Bryan Mistele, president and CEO of INRIX. "By providing a singular global data format and technical interface, we're simplifying auto manufacturers' efforts to provide drivers with high quality traffic information services worldwide."
Traffic congestion across China's major cities is among the worst in the world and the unrivaled rapid pace of car sales is creating severe gridlock and pollution. The Beijing Transportation Research Board recently estimated registered vehicles in Beijing will grow from 5 million today to over 7 million in 2015, straining the current road network's capability.(1) INRIX's advanced technologies and traffic information in the car, on smartphones, in broadcast media and in intelligent transportation systems helps drivers not only avoid costly delays but help municipalities better manage traffic congestion across their road networks.
"We look forward to working with INRIX applying our combined expertise to solve one of China's biggest problems," said Haijun Tao, president of CenNavi. "This problem presents us with a significant market opportunity to deliver to automakers, mobile app providers and municipalities high quality traffic information and applications that improve urban mobility for everyone in China."
INRIX offices in Beijing are led by General Manager Dr. Harry He. Dr. He and Director of China Business Development He Bing (Bill) offer customers a combined 30 years of experience in information technology, telecommunications and mobile embedded software markets as well as an in-depth understanding of local transportation networks and the complex Chinese regulatory process.
INRIX® is a leading traffic intelligence platform delivering smart data and advanced analytics to solve transportation issues worldwide. INRIX crowd sources real-time data from approximately 100 million vehicles and devices to deliver traffic and driving-related insight, as well as sophisticated analytical tools and services, across five industries in 32 countries.
With more than 200 customers and partners including Audi, ADAC, ANWB, BMW, the BBC, Ford Motor Company, the I-95 Coalition, MapQuest, Microsoft, NAVIGON, Telmap, Toyota and Vodafone, INRIX's real-time traffic information and traffic forecasts help drivers save time every day.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict