|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 12:03 PM EST||
Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, today announced that registration for the third annual Brightcove PLAY global customer conference is now open at play.brightcove.com. Brightcove PLAY 2013 is set for May 13 - 15th at the InterContinental Boston hotel and will bring together Brightcove customers, partners and industry leaders that are changing the game for how to reach audiences on every screen with digital media. Attendees who register before April 1st are also able to take advantage of a special early bird registration rate and save $500.
At the event, hundreds of media companies, marketers and developers from around the world will convene in Boston for three days of in-depth strategy sessions, next-generation product demos, all star keynotes and networking. Once again, PLAY will feature dynamic keynote presentations and expert-led breakout sessions for business decision makers and strategists, day-to-day users, developers and more.
“PLAY is a great opportunity to network with peers, connect with Brightcove partners, learn best practices and see how other organizations are achieving success with Brightcove’s solutions and services,” said Jeff Whatcott, chief marketing officer at Brightcove. “Attendees also get a firsthand look at upcoming features and future innovations from Brightcove that will enable them to maximize their digital media strategy and investments.”
30+ Expert-led Breakout Sessions
PLAY 2013 will feature a wide range of expert-led breakout sessions and panel discussions across three tracks - Strategy, User and Training. Strategy track sessions will dig into the themes and challenges facing digital media and digital marketing executives today around digital content distribution, monetization and measurement. User track sessions are designed to share best practices on a range of important topics for day-to-day users of Brightcove solutions. The Training track provides a deep-dive “how to” on topics ranging from live streaming and using Brightcove’s APIs, to mobile apps, encoding and Facebook video.
PLAY 2013 sessions will include sessions on the following topics, among others:
- Engaging audiences with mobile apps
- Content protection
- Advanced advertising
- Encoding best practices
- Video SEO
- Responsive design
- Content marketing
- Using analytics to drive business and content strategies
- Distributing content to Facebook
New in 2013, Brightcove will be hosting a special developer’s conference in conjunction with PLAY. The Brightcove DevCon will enable Web and mobile developers to get under the hood with our video player APIs, Zencoder APIs, App Cloud plugins, Video.js and more. Brightcove DevCon will also feature hands-on demos and coding sessions, as well as special “ask the engineer” sessions where attendees can work in small teams with Brightcove engineers.
Call for Speakers
Brightcove is accepting speaker nominations and additional topic submissions for anyone who is interested in participating in the event. Visit play.brightcove.com/speakers if you have an idea you would like to submit.
The Brightcove Innovation Awards are presented each year at Brightcove PLAY. The awards recognize some of the most innovative, cutting edge video and mobile campaigns and projects across a number of industries and use cases. If you would like to nominate a Brightcove customer or partner for an Innovation Award, visit play.brightcove.com/awards.
Connect with Us
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, offers a family of products used to publish and distribute the world’s professional digital media. The company’s products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, App Cloud, a pioneering content app platform, and Zencoder, a leading cloud-based media processing service and HTML5 video player technology provider. Brightcove has more than 6,100 customers in over 60 countries that rely on Brightcove cloud content services to build and operate media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. For more information, visit http://www.brightcove.com.
This press release may include forward-looking statements regarding anticipated objectives, growth and/or expected product and service developments or enhancements. Such forward-looking statements may be identified by the use of the following words (among others): "believes," "expects," "may," "will," "plan," "should" or "anticipates," or comparable words and their negatives. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees but are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations contained in these statements. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Brightcove assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this press release in the event of changing circumstances or otherwise, and such statements are current only as of the date they are made.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict