|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 10:31 AM EST||
ICR, one of the largest independent financial communications firms in North America, today announced it will host a Corporate Governance & Shareholder Activism panel at the 15th Annual ICR XChange, taking place January 15-17, 2013 at The Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, FL. The panel will be held at 12:20 p.m. ET on Wednesday, January 16.
Tom Ryan, Chief Executive Officer of ICR, commented, “We’ve assembled an outstanding panel of highly regarded experts in governance and activism, and look forward to the discussion as they cover topics from the root causes of shareholder activism to defense strategies to current examples of activism in today’s market.”
The Corporate Governance & Shareholder Activism panel will be moderated by Anton Nicholas, Managing Director of ICR’s Corporate Communications Group. Panelists will include Marc Weingarten, Partner and Chair of the Business Transactions Group, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP; Waheed Hassan, CFA, Managing Partner, Alliance Advisors LLC and former Manager of M&A and Proxy Contest Research at ISS; Ken Squire, Founder and Principal, 13D Monitor; and Phil Denning, Managing Director, ICR.
The 15th Annual ICR XChange is pleased to be sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Barclays; Canaccord Genuity; Citi; Cowen and Company; Credit Suisse; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; ITG; Janney Montgomery Scott LLC; Jefferies; J.P. Morgan; KeyBanc Capital Markets; Lazard; Nomura Securities International; Piper Jaffray & Co; Raymond James; Robert W. Baird & Co.; Stephens Inc.; Stifel Nicolaus Weisel; Wells Fargo Securities; and William Blair.
ICR XChange Mobile App
Conference attendees are encouraged to download the ICR XChange mobile app for a range of helpful information including the schedule of presenting companies, conference agenda and maps of the conference area. To download:
- iPhone: Go to the App Store and search for “icr xchange”
- Android: Go to Google Play and search for “icr xchange”
- Blackberry, Windows Mobile and other devices: Access the web based application at http://app.core-apps.com/icr_xchange2013
Established in 1998, ICR is consistently ranked as one of the top independent financial communications firms in North America, and in 2011 was ranked as the 8th largest independent communications firm overall. ICR specializes in investor relations, corporate and crisis communications and digital media, and represents more than 350 public and private companies across more than twenty different sectors. The firm maintains offices in Norwalk, Conn., New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston and Beijing.
Learn more at www.icrinc.com.
About ICR XChange
The ICR XChange is a unique platform where public and private company management teams, institutional investors, sell-side research analysts, investment bankers, private equity professionals and select media connect with one another with the goal of understanding consumer trends and public company prospects as the year begins. The event is one of the largest investment conferences of the year, featuring presentations by more than 150 public and private companies, with attendance regularly exceeding 1,500.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict