|By Business Wire||
|January 6, 2013 07:30 PM EST||
Geniee, Inc. (Geniee) announces its partnership with Yahoo! Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. through its subsidiary company, Geniee International Pte. Ltd. (Geniee International) to provide Japanese Premium Publishers to Advertisers in the APAC region.
Geniee's vision is to maximize revenue for its customers using leading-edge Ad Technology. Geniee provides services with Geniee SSP that serves as a platform to maximize revenue from online advertising. Geniee is currently in the midst of increasing its presence in North America and the APAC region on top of its strong presence in the Japan market.
Yahoo! Asia Pacific is the headquarters of Yahoo!'s operation in the APAC region. Through the partnership with Geniee, Yahoo! Asia Pacific would be able to serve campaigns from advertisers in the South East Asia, targeting at the Japanese market.
The Internet media partnering with Geniee through this contract can expect an increase in their advertising revenue through the campaigns from global enterprises. In addition, advertisers can also choose to create an exclusive campaign to serve ads on Yahoo! Asia Pacific and a long list of Japanese Premium Publishers.
Geniee's subsidiary company, Geniee International, was incorporated in October, 2012 and its main mission is to push for the global growth of the entire Geniee Group. Geniee International will continue to support the parent company in the maximizing of advertising profits of Internet media not only in Japan but also in the APAC region.
About Geniee, Inc.
Geniee, founded in 2010, is the leading advertising service company in the Internet industry in Japan.
For more about Geniee, please visit: http://en.geniee.co.jp/
About Geniee International Pte. Ltd.
As an international business subsidiary of Geniee, Geniee International leads the group's global business with the head office in Singapore.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict