|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 11:03 PM EST||
SEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- THINKWARE, the representative Korean business in CAR PND and DVR areas, is to join 'CES 2013' scheduled to be held on January 8th in Las Vegas, US and to unveil the Quad Core Tablet PC 'T10Q' as well as the CAR DVR supporting Full HD video recording and the PND with a built in 'AIR MAP'.
THINKWARE, well known for the 'INAVI' brand, is a car electronics manufacturer occupying 60% of the market share in Korea through development of diversified HW and SW including Tablet PC.
The Quad Core Tablet PC 'T10Q' to be launched by THINKWARE in this CES 2013 for the first time is a product with a configuration of Quad Core Exynos 1.4Ghz CPU, 1280X800 pixel LCD and Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean), belonging to the top of the line in the aspect of the hardware and the software specification.
Along with launching of the new products in this exhibition, THINKWARE is searching for new possibilities in the niche market for Tablet PC such as B2B, education industry, etc. as well.
THINKWARE is also equipped with the OEM capabilities for supplying products tailored to various requirements from the clients through diverse lineups of Quad Core, Dual Core, and Single Core ranging from 10 inches through 8 inches LCD. THINKWARE is providing a HW performance optimized to educational environment, Google CTS certification and various customized options for each country.
THINKWARE is also to disclose the 'BLACK FXD700 MACH', which is the top of the line CAR DVR capable of Full HD video recording. This is a product that has been optimized to the car environment through the car electronics technology accumulated by THINKWARE for the past 15 years.
THINKWARE's technological competence and the excellence of its products may be affirmed at 'LVCC, North Hall – 1525' in this '2013 International CES'.
Contact: BEOMSOEK SHIM, 201-912-6745, [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict