|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 07:16 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Internet marketing company Cyberset has focused much of its efforts on Google since its inception. That direction has now been bolstered by the January 3 decision by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) not to pursue antitrust action against the rapidly growing search engine giant, which famously uses the phrase "Don't be Evil" as its internal slogan. Clearly, the FTC's choice has profound consequences for Internet marketing; Google's ranking as the most powerful marketing tool since the invention of mass communications remains intact.
The lack of action from the FTC means that Google will be able to continue putting its websites into favorable positions on search results. It also means that it's more incumbent than ever on businesses to ensure that they rank high enough on Google searches that potential customers will be able to find them. Cyberset has always focused a large portion of its Internet marketing services on Google, and the results for clients have been consistently outstanding.
Cyberset project manager Mike Pearl is quick to point out the importance of harnessing the immense power of Google. "'Xerox' was once synonymous with photocopying; now 'to Google' is probably the most common verb people use to describe a web search. Google itself is just plain ubiquitous when it comes to searching for something on the Internet, with over 65 percent of searches being conducted through it. That's compared to 15.5 percent for a strong competitor like Yahoo!," Mr. Pearl noted.
"A couple of decades ago, people who were looking for the services of a particular sort of business would automatically crack open the yellow pages of the phone book. Businesses would give themselves names starting with an 'A' so they would be at or near the top of its section of the phone book. Now, it's all about decoding Google's algorithms. Obviously, getting your company to the top of the most common web searches for your product or service is considerably more complex than just naming yourself 'A-1 Plumbing' or 'Aardvark Construction,'" Mr. Pearl said.
"As the saying goes, 'content is king' on the Internet. Cyberset's team of webmasters, developers, writers, and highly experienced web gurus are implementing highly content-intensive campaigns on behalf of our clients that have consistently generated outstanding results. Our job is using Google and the other search engines to get phones to ring and e-mail queries to multiply, and that's exactly what we're doing," Mr. Pearl said.
To learn more about the services available at Cyberset, contact them online or by phone at 800-601-5053 and schedule a free consultation.
PR submitted by www.Cyberset.com
SOURCE Cyberset Corp.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict