|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 4, 2013 06:58 PM EST||
CloudSigma CEO and Co-founder Robert Jenkins to participate in Session, "My Life in the Clouds: Opportunities and Challenges for Consumer and Enterprise Cloud Storage"
Zurich, Switzerland - January 4, 2013 - CloudSigma, an international, customer-centric, pure-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, today announced its CEO and Co-founder, Robert Jenkins, will highlight the advantages of public cloud environments for digital media companies at the 2013 Storage Visions Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jenkins is joined by Scott Van Woudenberg, Product Manager, Google, among others for the My Life in the Clouds: Opportunities and Challenges for Consumer and Enterprise Cloud Storage panel on January 7 at 1:15 p.m. PST.
During the session, Jenkins will detail how in this new age of petabytes, public cloud ecosystems provide a compelling solution for the storage of large media productions, each with their own unique workflows and data transfer requirements. Media professionals need more time to focus on the creative aspects of projects, and implementing a central cloud environment with multiple solutions allows them to streamline what used to be a cumbersome production process.
Critical to this streamlining process is the ability to rapidly exchange large volumes of data across a variety of geographic locations, as companies are often working on extremely tight deadlines. Jenkins' presentation will demonstrate how consolidating an array of cloud solutions into a single environment is even more beneficial than open-source distributed block storage systems, which deliver a scalable and performance-driven storage option with minimal hardware requirements.
"One of digital media companies' biggest concerns with cloud storage is the potential to over - or under - provision," says Jenkins. "These organizations need a more efficient way to access important data at any production stage in a cost-efficient manner, regardless of their geographic locations. One way to eliminate this concern is to utilize multiple cloud solutions, located in one centralized environment. I'm excited to speak at the 2013 Storage Visions Conference about the opportunity that these organizations have to reduce costs and become more innovative, prominent players in the media production industry."
The full conference agenda is now available, and additional information about CloudSigma can be found at www.CloudSigma.com. If you are a member of the press or analyst community and are interested in setting up a meeting with CloudSigma at the 2013 Storage Visions Conference, please contact Meredith L. Eaton via email at [email protected], or by phone at +1 617-960-9877.
CloudSigma is a pure-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider that offers highly-available, flexible, enterprise-class cloud servers and cloud hosting solutions, both in Europe and the U.S. CloudSigma is the most customizable cloud provider on the market, giving customers full control over their cloud and eliminating restrictions on how users deploy their computing resources. With CloudSigma, customers can provision processing, storage, networks and other fundamental computing resources as they please, as well as easily deploy any operating system or application with full root/administrative access. The result is the highest-performing cloud at the most efficient price possible.
With infrastructure in Interxion's European Cloud Hubs and SwitchNAP's Las Vegas data center campus, CloudSigma selects the highest-quality facilities to support its innovative infrastructure. CloudSigma is increasingly being recognized for its advancement of the cloud IaaS industry and more information may be found at www.CloudSigma.com or by visiting the company on Twitter @CloudSigma, Facebook and Google+.
Meredith L. Eaton
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict