|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 11:48 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LivEthnic LLC announces the launch of its website, www.livethnic.com, the world's first ethnic city guide and directory. LivEthnic offers users a search engine to explore ethnic restaurants, nightlife, community organizations, religious centers, shopping, professional services, educational resources, media and festivals within their cities of interest. The site also features an online community.
"LivEthnic is a one-stop shop for all things ethnic. It provides a platform to better identify with our own backgrounds and better understand the cultures of others," said LivEthnic CEO & Founder Justin Bozonelis. The site addresses the need for an ethnic community search engine and offers a niche approach toward community-related information. Prior to LivEthnic, users would have to visit many disparate websites for the category information and to join an online community. "LivEthnic pulls it all together. Members add submissions from their communities so that the site builds itself out organically from their own experiences."
LivEthnic offers its members benefits for registering with the site. Such features include: the ability to participate in contests, submit and review listings in each category, create a personal profile with photos to join groups, and share media from various ethnicities. Within community groups, members can make announcements, post events, receive email updates to become better informed about related happenings and further build their networks. "Members and visitors who seek products and services within specific communities are a unique target audience for businesses listing on LivEthnic. Such relationships tend to stick and encourage additional customers through word of mouth," said Bozonelis.
LivEthnic launches with seventeen ethnicities across three cities: New York, Los Angeles and Miami, and plans to expand rapidly. Chicago, Boston, Houston and San Francisco are scheduled to be added, as is a substantial increase in ethnicities per city. "The model is extraordinarily scalable. The goal here is 30+ ethnicities across 30+ U.S. cities and then international expansion," Bozonelis said.
LivEthnic is headquartered in New York, NY. For further information please contact: [email protected]
SOURCE LivEthnic LLC
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict