|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
CUPERTINO, Calif., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD) announced today that Company management has completed final arrangements to offer the first new breakthrough WEB 4.0 computing tablet, which will operate on Google's Android platform. Company management believes this cutting edge product will give the Company priority access to the potential 210 million tablets forecast by Digitimes to be sold in 2013. According to the forecast, 70 million tablets will come from companies other than Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics and Microsoft Corp. With that size of a market available for a Massive Dynamics entry, management believes this new "next level" tablet can capture a sizeable portion of these estimated 2013 sales.
This new "first of its kind" tablet is in right in line with the Company's focus on lucrative new WEB 4.0 technology as the product can receive information and instructions without the user needing to touch the tablet, utilize voice input or incorporate any peripheral device whatsoever. The term "WEB 4.0" is typically defined as the imminent evolution into "Intelligent Interaction" of consumer electronics. The company will be releasing more details about this new product in the coming weeks.
With arrangements now in place, Company management is focusing its efforts on the manufacturing phase – which includes quality control, design standards and packaging for the first production run of the new tablet. Production and availability schedules will be disclosed to the public as they develop.
More information on the breakthrough technology and products that Massive Dynamics develops and sells may be seen at www.MassiveDynamicsCorp.com – which will soon contain more details of the new WEB 4.0 computing tablet and its enhanced abilities.
The article breaking down the Digitimes data can be seen at http://bgr.com/2012/11/26/tablet-sales-2013-notebook-pc-sales/
About Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD)
Massive Dynamics, Inc. is a Nevada corporation listed on the OTCBB under the trading symbol MSSD. The Company is an acquirer, developer and seller of leading edge communications technology and products – mainly focusing on the profitability of the oncoming universal Web 4.0 technologies. Web 4.0 centers mainly around systems that involve "Intelligent Interaction" with users. The Company is currently planning to announce several Web 4.0 product advances over the next 12 months.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipate" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition, description of anyone's past success, either financial or strategic, is no guarantee of future success. This news release only speaks as of the date of its distribution.
Oscar Hines, President
Massive Dynamics, Inc.
SOURCE Massive Dynamics, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict