|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Home Fashion Forecast magazine, published by Scranton Gillette Communications, launched www.HomeFashionForecast.com, its new fully responsive, device-independent website on December 27, 2012.
Designed for optimal viewing on any platform, the site boasts a large Hero Carousel, housing editorial teasers and billboard-sized client ads. Editorial content and imagery reflow and reshape to fit the individual viewing device.
Employing Drupal 7, the latest open-source content management and organization system, the web development team of MediaPress Studios, an affiliate of Scranton Gillette Communications, designed the site to showcase the vivid home fashion photography that is the hallmark of tabloid-sized Home Fashion Forecast magazine.
In addition to an issue archive, www.HomeFashionForecast.com hosts product and trend information with photo-driven Feature Galleries to inspire its audience of furnishings retailers and interior designers. Style-oriented news is presented in a front-and-center Flash section and industry Top Tastemakers are profiled . Social media links to Pinterest and Facebook keep users connected, while a live Twitter feed on the site allows up-to-the-minute feedback.
MediaPress Studios specializes in building new or updating existing websites for clients, incorporating custom coding, e-commerce, search engine optimization, content strategy, and onsite or remote training for clients' staff members.
Scranton Gillette Communications is a 106-year-old privately owned business-to-business media company. Combined, SGC/SGC Horizon own the print, digital, web and event assets of Home Fashion Forecast, Residential Lighting, Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products, Storm Water Solutions, Imaging Technology News, Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology, Construction Equipment, Professional Remodeler, Professional Builder, Building Design+Construction, Roads & Bridges, The Diapason, Greenhouse Product News, Lawn & Garden Retailer and Custom Builder.
The preceding is an American Business Media Editorial Exclusive issued via Marketwire. Neither the ABM nor Marketwire are responsible for the content of the preceding document.
Founded in 1906, American Business Media is the association of business information providers, delivering business intelligence to industry professionals worldwide, including Madison Avenue, Wall Street and the Beltway. Its 300 plus member companies reach an audience of more than 100 million professionals and represent nearly 6,000 print and online titles and over 1,000 trade shows, with well over $26 billion in annual revenues.
For more information, please contact:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict