|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 06:18 AM EST||
OXFORD, England, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Auto Trader, the number one motoring marketplace for buying and selling new and used cars, is delighted to announce a new online classified partnership with Yahoo! Cars, UK & Ireland. The partnership allows users on Yahoo! Cars to search the widest range of new and used cars available. With this partnership, Auto Trader's online partner network will now reach nine out of 10 UK online consumers, strengthening its leading motoring marketplace by extending the audience and car buyers available to all of its advertising customers.
Earlier this month Auto Trader announced that the number of mobile unique users achieved 2.7 million which continues to grow strongly as consumers increasingly use their mobile handsets as a key tool in their car buying process. This growth however has occurred in parallel with a record 11 million unique users on the website in October, up from the previous record 10.9 million in September and 10.2 million at the beginning of the year. This strong performance in unique visitors increased Auto Trader's market share to 49% while some of its closest competitors experienced a decline in unique visitor numbers.
Nathan Coe, Group Director, Auto Trader said: "We are very excited to welcome Yahoo! into our partner portfolio, our 10th online partner. Our online portfolio reach now extends to 90% of Internet users, which is fantastic news for Auto Trader customers giving them unrivalled reach and response. The Yahoo! Cars channel has long been a favourite destination for many car enthusiasts and we are proud to provide our market-leading search to Yahoo!'s audience."
About Auto Trader:
Auto Trader is the UK's number one motoring digital marketplace with over 11 million monthly unique users, carrying out over 120 million searches on more than 410,000 new and used vehicles. Over 2.5 million people access Auto Trader via their mobile devices every month, through the mobile-optimised site and apps developed for iPhone, iPad and Android. Auto Trader is part of Trader Media Group. For more information, visit www.autotrader.co.uk.
Trader Media Group is Europe's largest specialist multi-media group and supplier of leading automotive marketing products and services. Brands included in the Trader Media Group stable include: Auto Trader, Deltapoint, RAZSOR, 2nd Byte and Autotrade-mail. Trader Media Group operates in the UK, Ireland and South Africa and is jointly owned by Guardian Media Group and Apax Partners. For more information, visit www.tradermediagroup.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
For further information, please contact:
Trader Media Press Centre
Tel: +44 (0)1865 342104
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Auto Trader
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict