|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. of Atlanta, GA has been honored with a recognition by DiversityBusiness.com in its selection of "Top Diversity Owned Businesses In Georgia."
ATLANTA, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the December, 2006 issue of DiversityBusiness.com published by DiversityBusiness.com. Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. was selected for the following honor:
"Top Diversity Owned Businesses In Georgia"
A spokesperson from Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for us. The fact that DiversityBusiness.com included Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. in its selection of "Top Diversity Owned Businesses In Georgia," signals that our constant efforts towards business excellence are paying off. We are proud to be included in this recognition."
About Creative Corporate Ideas Inc.:
Creative Corporate Ideas Inc., est. in 1993, has been effectively producing logoed merchandise for 20 years. We are a certified WBE and have been recognized as a Top 50 or Top 100 "Woman-Owned Business" (in Georgia), in addition to a "Top 500 Emerging Business in the U.S." (as selected by DiversityBusiness.com) since 2005. If your corporation has Supplier-Diversity initiatives in place, purchasing from a WBE will help meet 'spend targets' that require procurement from a 'diverse' supply chain. We strive to surpass your expectations with clever ideas, competitive pricing and quality products.
Following the publication of Creative Corporate Ideas Inc.'s selection for DiversityBusiness.com's Top Diversity Owned Businesses In Georgia list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Creative Corporate Ideas Inc., located in Atlanta, GA please call 404-252-2588, or visit www.creativecorporateideas.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. on behalf of Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Creative Corporate Ideas Inc. who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Creative Corporate Ideas Inc.
Email Address: [email protected]
SOURCE Creative Corporate Ideas Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict