|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
SAINT JOSEPH, Mich., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- You are invited to check out the one and only Mostly Teachable blog and it's companion podcast on iTunes! Mostly Teachable is the daily journal of a middle-aged man dealing with issues of mediocrity and mendacity. The blog and podcast are tributes to the power of faith, hope and love in the midst of befuddlement. Mostly Teachable thrives on humor and sharp observation to take on the vexing problems and hang-ups that confound many Americans (whether they admit it, or not). The author of Mostly Teachable, Andrew Thompson, hopes to elicit a smile from readers who've found themselves in the same situations, but maybe not seen his "unique" perspective. Mostly Teachable reads in much the same way that a comic strip would. In just a few short panels, the artist has to tell a complete story. The same is true of Mostly Teachable. Like Charles Schulz trying to tell a story within a short strip of panels, so too Mostly Teachable attempts to tell of a full life experience in just a few paragraphs. Mostly Teachable is Andrew Thompson's life story, told through the eyes of an adult who was raised in the 1970's and 80's and dealing with whatever the ever changing modern world brings him.
Media Contact: Andrew Thompson Mostly Teachable, 269 277 9260, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mostly Teachable
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict