|By PR Newswire||
|December 29, 2012 07:00 AM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- iQue Repair (www.iquerepair.com), headquartered centrally in Utah, has teamed up with Bachelorette celebrity, Jef Holm and People Water (www.peoplewater.com) to accelerate building water wells in third world countries. iQue Repair, home of the No Deductible iSmart Monthly Protection Plan, is a leading provider of iDevice protection and repair services nationwide.
Now, when consumers purchase the monthly plan using People Water Promo Code, they will be contributing an unprecedented thirty percent of every payment for the building of these much needed wells; like the recent well built in Ghana, Africa.
Jef Holm (@JEFHOLM) approves of the iQue and People Water teaming arrangement to resource wells in areas of the world that lack this precious commodity. His tweets already show Jef's a fan of iQue because they've repaired his iPhone 5 twice since the iPhone was launched last September.
"We're excited about the number of lives that will be blessed with a successful program like this," commented KC Kelly, iQue Repair Owner. "With the aid of millions of AppleTM mobile device users, it's hoped that this initiative will help accelerate People Water's 'Drop for Drop' program to reach thousands of people who live in unsanitary conditions and don't have access to clean and fresh running water like we do."
To participate in this humanitarian effort with People Water, go to iSmart Monthly today and sign up with the promo code, PEOPLEWATER.
People Water is a premium bottled water company with a holistic approach to business that includes eco-friendly packaging, BPA free bottles (no leaching) filled with natural spring water, and a Drop for Drop initiative that provides clean water to people in need globally.
Though not affiliated with Apple, Inc., iQue Repair shares a common vision for providing quality products and repair services for AppleTM mobile devices and computers. iPhone®, iPod® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. iSmart ProtectionTM, iSmart EliteTM, and iSmart Monthly Plans are Trademarks of iQue Repair, LLC. iQue Repair, LLC is a member of the Utah Technology Counsel and finalists in Forbes' search for America's Most Promising Companies (AMPC).
Please contact David Elijah at 855-IQUEREPAIR for additional information on this People Water initiative or raising funds for your worthy cause.
SOURCE iQue Repair, LLC
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict