|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 03:35 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Automotive retailing's superstar and Certified Professional Speaker, Jim "Alpha Dawg" Ziegler, brings his highly successful Internet Battle Plan XII to the Crowne Plaza Ravinia in Atlanta on January 16th-17th, 2013. Ziegler and fourteen leading automotive industry professionals will discuss cutting-edge strategies and processes in sales, social media, marketing and technology for the automotive industry. The Internet Battle Plan panel of experts takes their lessons beyond the stage to provide dealers with real-life examples and situations. Each presenter teaches practical, hands-on techniques that help dealers embrace technology-enabled tools and realize their true Internet sales and marketing potential.
Jim Ziegler and his panel of automotive-industry Internet sales and marketing experts teach strategies and techniques that both individually and collectively catapult dealerships and businesses to the pinnacle of market leadership in their regions. All have been hand-picked by Ziegler and assembled with the purpose of providing attendees with a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how to leverage online relationships for sales and profits.
Sponsored by DealerTrack, Car Woo!, Contact At Once!, Dealer e-Process, Mouthful Social Media, POTRATZ, and Stream Companies, Ziegler's twelfth Internet Battle Plan seminar brings together some of the most successful entrepreneurs, educators, writers, and seasoned professionals in the automotive industry:
Headlining the event is Sean V. Bradley, entrepreneur, Internet Sales and Marketing expert, SEO expert, Creator of www.automotiveinternetsales.com & CEO of Dealer Synergy, a highly successful automobile dealership consulting and training firm based in Audubon, New Jersey. Bradley is a professional speaker and trainer, receiving numerous awards and high ratings from Automobile Dealer Associations and Dealer 20 Groups. Sean V. Bradley will be presenting a dynamic session on Video Search Engine Optimization.
Additional Automotive Industry leading experts that will be speaking at Internet Battle Plan XII January 16th & 17th will include:
- Rachel Haro, Partner & Social Media Strategist at Mouthful Social Media
- Amit Maheshwari is Vice President and General Manager of Digital Retailing Solutions for Dealertrack Technologies.
- Cory Mosley, Founder and Principal of Mosley Automotive Training
- Ryan Lucia is the Southeast Regional Sales Manager for Contact At Once.
- Paul Potratz is an authority on Automotive Internet Advertising, sales and internet marketing, and he is COO of Potratz Advertising
- Myril Shaw, COO of CarWoo!
- Matt Redden VP of Sales and Marketing for DealerSocket.
- Jerry Thibeau is President of the Phone Ninjas
- Andrew Myers of What's Next Media
Ziegler SuperSystems is an automotive training and consulting organization based in the Atlanta, GA area. President Jim Ziegler, CSP is an industry celebrity speaker, trainer and published author. He has been a keynote speaker at National and State Dealer conventions, and has trained over 100,000 Dealers, Managers, and Industry Manufacturer Executives. Besides producing this event, Jim will be presenting 'Guerilla marketing Strategies using Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
For more information about Jim Ziegler's Internet Battle Plan, Speakers, Sponsors, Ziegler SuperSystems, or to request information on discounted group rates, please call Jim Ziegler at 1-800-726-0510 or visit InternetBattlePlan.com.
SOURCE Synergized Media
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict