|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
CLEARWATER, Fla., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As Seen On TV, Inc. (OTCQB: ASTV), a direct response marketing company, announced that CeeLo Green was interviewed on CNBC on December 21, 2012 as he began his weight-loss journey as brand ambassador for eDiets.com, Inc., a pending acquisition of As Seen On TV, Inc. Click on the following link to view CeeLo Green talking about his new Christmas album and teaming up with eDiets.com:
As brand ambassador of eDiets, CeeLo will work with the combined As Seen On TV and eDiets' teams to meet his personal goals, as well as launch a marketing plan to help encourage others to join him in his weight-loss journey. With the upcoming peak diet season, eDiets expects to greatly increase its awareness of its personalized weight-loss meal delivery products and services.
eDiets.com, Inc. is a leading provider of personalized nutrition, fitness and weight-loss programs. eDiets features its award-winning, fresh-prepared diet meal delivery service as one of the more than 20 popular diet plans sold directly to members on its flagship site, www.eDiets.com. eDiets.com's unique infrastructure offers individuals an end-to-end solution strategically tailored to meet its customers' specific goals of achieving a healthy lifestyle. For more information, please visit www.eDiets.com.
About As Seen On TV, Inc.
As Seen On TV, Inc. is a direct response marketing company and owner of AsSeenOnTV.com. We identify, develop and market consumer products for global distribution via TV, Internet and retail channels. As Seen On TV, Inc. was established by Kevin Harrington, a pioneer of direct response television. For more information go to www.AsSeenOnTV.com and www.TVGoodsInc.com.
In accordance with the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, we caution you that, whether or not expressly stated, certain statements made in this news release that reflect management's expectations regarding future events and economic performance are forward-looking in nature and, accordingly, are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. This news release contains forward-looking statements about As Seen On TV, including statements about the company's expectations: (i) that the proposed acquisition of eDiets will be completed; (ii) that the Company will be able to obtain the additional financial support required in order to remain in business; (iii) that eDiets and As Seen On TV will become profitable; (iv) regarding the future prospects and growth potential of As Seen On TV and eDiets; (v) regarding the potential benefits to be derived from As Seen On TV's association with CeeLo Green; and (v) regarding market demand for As Seen On TV's products. We wish to caution readers that certain important factors may have affected and could in the future affect our actual results and could cause actual results to differ significantly from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. With respect to all these statements, these factors include those risk factors set forth in filings by As Seen On TV and eDiets with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including annual and quarterly reports, and the following: (vi) our ability to consummate the acquisition of eDiets; (vi) our ability to raise additional financial support from one or more sources; (vii) our ability to sufficiently increase our revenues and control expenses; (iv) the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising programs, including our program involving CeeLo Green; (viii) our ability to develop and market products; (ix) our ability to recruit and retain key executive officers; (x) our ability to maintain compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; and (xi) the state of the credit markets and capital markets, including the level of volatility, illiquidity and interest rates. We cannot guarantee future results, level of activity, performance or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any of these forward-looking statements. You should not rely upon forward-looking statements as predictions of future events. We do not undertake any responsibility to update any of these forward-looking statements to conform our prior statements to actual results or revised expectations.
ProActive Capital Group
641 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
SOURCE As Seen On TV, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict