|By ACN Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 07:52 PM EST||
Hong Kong, Dec 27, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - More than 2,500 exhibitors from around the world are expected to participate in three international trade fairs opening 7 January and continuing through 10 January at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
The HKTDC Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair, Asia's largest, and the HKTDC Hong Kong Baby Products Fair are organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC). The HKTDC and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd will jointly organise the Hong Kong International Stationery Fair.
The 39th Toys & Games Fair expects some 1,900 exhibitors from 40 countries and regions, including six country and group pavilions: the Chinese mainland, Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand and World of Toys. An exhibitor from Iran will participate in the toy fair for the first time.
Fair highlights include the new Kidult World zone, featuring adult toys and games from 80 exhibitors. A seminar on kidult product development will take place 7 January.
Brand Name Gallery returns with 77 exhibitors. The Hong Kong Toys Industry Conference, 9 January, will spotlight global chemical safety requirements and issues, with speakers from the European Commission, the United States Toy Industry Association, the Shenzhen Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau and Hong Kong-based Jetta Company. The Hong Kong Toys and Baby Products Award 2013 Prize Presentation Ceremony takes place 7 January, with a record 124 product entries competing in nine categories.
World of Strollers
The fourth Hong Kong Baby Products Fair will feature about 410 exhibitors from 27 countries and regions. Exhibitors from Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Macau and Switzerland will participate for the first time. Brand Name Gallery is back with 36 exhibitors, 10 more than the fair's previous edition. The World of Strollers and Gear, a new addition, expects more than 100 exhibitors, and Baby Fashion Avenue will welcome more than 30 exhibitors. A seminar on the retail outlook for baby-care products on the mainland and in Europe will take place 7 January.
Stationery on the Move
The 13th Hong Kong International Stationery Fair expects about 220 exhibitors from 17 countries and regions, including three group pavilions: Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Highlights include three new product zones: Artist Supplies, Writing Equipment and Computer Peripherals, and Related Accessories. A Green Stationery Product Display Showcase will be featured at the Harbour Road Entrance. A variety of topical seminars will also take place, including two on 7 January: stationery market trends in Europe and the US and colour trends in the coming year. The fourth Hong Kong Stationery Award-Winning Products Presentation will be held on the afternoon of 9 January.
The Toys & Games Fair, Baby Products Fair and International Stationery Fair will feature a Small-Order Zone, allowing buyers to source quality products in small quantities.
Spotlight on Licensing
The HKTDC Hong Kong International Licensing Show also opens on 7 January at the HKCEC, continuing through 9 January.
HKTDC Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair: http://www.hktdc.com/hktoyfair
HKTDC Hong Kong Baby Products Fair: http://www.hktdc.com/hkbabyfair
Hong Kong International Stationery Fair: http://www.hkstationeryfair.com
A statutory body established in 1966, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is the international marketing arm for Hong Kong-based traders, manufacturers and service providers. With more than 40 global offices, including 11 on the Chinese mainland, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a platform for doing business with China and throughout Asia. The HKTDC also organises trade fairs and business missions to connect companies with opportunities in Hong Kong and on the mainland, while providing information via trade publications, research reports and online. For more information, please visit: www.hktdc.com . Follow us on Google+, Twitter @hktdc, LinkedIn.
HKTDC Corporate Communication Department Parker Robinson Tel: +852-2584-4341 Email: [email protected]
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict