|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EarningForecast.com has issued consensus earnings forecast reports and equity research for the following companies: Ford (NYSE:F), Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), and Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F): In the last trading session, shares of Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) soared 4.55% (US$0.54) to US$12.40 on high volume of 91.73 million shares, which was 2.3 times more than average volume. Its price, as of the latest close, was up 41% compared with the 52-week low and was 5% below the 52-week high. Observing comprehensive analysis of Ford could help investors avoid big lost in investment. Check F earnings forecast report below.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/F/Ford.pdf
Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM): Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) has recently agreed to pay Nokia Corporation an undisclosed amount one time to settle all arbitration between the two companies. By the end of Monday's trading, shares of Research In Motion slipped US$0.30 (or -2.75%) to US$10.61 with more than 28.91 million shares exchanged hands for the session, compared to its average volume of 47.12 million shares. See RIMM earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/RIMM/ResearchInMotion.pdf
Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC): Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) recently announced its partnership with Bibliotheca Alexandrina's Planetarium Science Centre, with a view to develop a program designed to enhance the skill of researching in adolescents aging between 14 to 18 in March 2013. By market close, Intel shares fell 0.60% to close at US$20.64. Investors may want to find out where INTC will go from here. Observing comprehensive Intel earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/INTC/Intel.pdf
Today EarningForecast.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; Check out the consensus earnings forecast reports below:
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/MSFT/Microsoft.pdf
Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/CSCO/Cisco.pdf
Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/122712A/YHOO/Yahoo.pdf
EarningForecast.com focuses on tracking and monitoring company Earnings Data for top market movers in US stocks market. EarningForecast.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit: EarningForecast.com/disclaimers/index.php for details.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict