|By PR Newswire||
|December 25, 2012 10:38 AM EST||
PARIS, Dec. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- After the close of markets on 21 December 2012, ARTPRICE joined the prestigious SBF 120 index. Following the quarterly review of the Euronext Paris indices, the meeting of the Scientific NYSE Euronext Committee for Indices decided to admit Artprice.com into the CAC Mid 60 and the SBF 120. The SBF 120 index is composed of the 120 largest French listed companies, including the CAC 40 companies and the country's 80 most liquid stocks.
The current liquidity of the Artprice share is 3.83 million euros per day calculated over 440 trading days (amounting to a total of 1.688 billion euros).
Thierry Ehrmann, founder and CEO of Artprice, wishes to inform its shareholders and the market that in accordance with the company's forecasts at the start of 2012, Artprice crossed the threshold of two million customers on 18 December 2012.
In 2013, Google and Baidu (China) will have direct access to all Artprice databases
As announced in its last press release, in early December Artprice began making available a very large part of the structure of its databases and its Market Art standardization as freeware online (free proprietary software license, but with certain usage restrictions), mainly via Google and Baidu (China).
Artprice is thus continuing – without any negative impact on its turnover or earnings – to acquire new customers (with accompanying behavioural logs) in the framework of its integration of Big Data implemented in early 2012.
Artprice now has a colossal customer database with records of over 18 billion logs – in full compliance with the regulations of the European and American authorities – allowing it to know exactly what each of its clients is looking for and/or possesses through its Data Mining activities over the past nine years. This system has recently been enhanced by the use of Big Data .
All the industrial processes comprising Artprice's databanks are registered and protected, notably via patents filed with the -Agence de Protection des Programmes- (A.P.P.) (Software Protection Agency).
-Lex Google- is not really the right answer in the global digital economy.
The relationship between Google and Artprice is contractual and dates back to 2003. It is in itself, proof that -Lex Google- is not really the right answer in the global digital economy. In 2013, Artprice aims, mainly with Google and Baidu (China) in their various languages, to post about 210 million standardised free Art Market data online without impacting its sales and earnings and to be active at the core of the market via its fixed-price and auction-based Standardised Marketplace.
Indeed, in the context of its contractual agreements with Google, several hundreds of millions of standardised and free Artprice data have been made available on Internet since early December 2012.
Artprice is the global leader in databank on Artprices and indices with more than 27 million indices and auction results covering more than 500,000 artists. Artprice Images® offers unlimited access to the largest Art Market resource in the world, a library of 108 million images or engravings of artworks from 1700 to the present day along with comments by Artprice's art historians. Artprice permanently enriches its databanks with information from 4,500 international auction houses and auctioneers and publishes a constant flow of art market trends for the main news agencies and 6,300 international written media. For its 2.072 million members (member log in), Artprice posts standardized adverts in what is today the world's leading Standardised Marketplace® for buying and selling works of art by private contract or at auctions -regulated by French law alineas 2 et 3 de l'article L 321.3 du code du commerce- (source Artprice).
Discover the Alchemy and the universe of Artprice http://web.artprice.com/video/, which headquarters are the famous Museum of Contemporary Art, the Abode of Chaos
Artprice is listed on Eurolist B SBF 120 by Euronext Paris (SRD long only): Euroclear: 7478 - Bloomberg: PRC - Reuters: ARTF
Artprice releases: http://serveur.serveur.com/press_release/pressreleaseen.htm
Follow all of the art market's news with Artprice on Twitter:
Contact: Josette Mey - tel: +33(0)478-220-000, e-mail: [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict