|By PR Newswire||
|December 24, 2012 05:27 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke (2001: A Space Odyssey) famously said that "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Indeed, the ways by which Cyberset, a Canoga Park-based search engine optimization company and online marketing specialist has been able to cause phones to ring and e-mail enquiries to accumulate seems like magic to many of the company's happy clients. How is it that Canoga Park, California Internet marketing company Cyberset has achieved such remarkable results? It all comes down to the firm's uniquely successful approach to SEO (search engine optimization) – the ability to make content that causes websites to "rank" on search engines so that prospective customers see them first and make that all-important contact with a retailer or service provider.
How does the SEO magic of worldwide, national, and local Internet marketing work? It's not magic of any kind, says project manager and resident uber-'net wonk Omid Samadi, just a lot of highly detailed work. "What we do basically boils down to a great deal of research. Google and the other search engines are a little like people in that they have preferences and quirks. Our job is simply figuring out those quirks and preferences and then acting on them. There's some trial and error and more than a little highly involved thinking," said Mr. Samadi.
A good chunk of the Internet marketing field was set on its ear during the spring and summer of 2012 when Google unleashed its latest major updates, codenamed "Penguin" and "Panda." Although the search engine giant was quick to point out that the changes were only intended to improve the quality of searches and thwart presumably unethical "black hat" operations, some legitimate companies in this field also had to significantly alter their approach. However, due to the high quality content creation-based approach developed by Cyberset CEO Shahab Saba with significant assistance from Mr. Samadi and others, the Penguin updates seemed to actually improve the results the company was having in its efforts to help its clients climb higher and higher on web searches.
"Some aspects of how we do what we do are proprietary, of course. But it's no secret that keywords – the words people use when they are searching for something online -- are an important part of how Internet marketers operate. Actually, we realized some time ago that words – not just keywords, but all kinds of words – are at the heart of what we do. They say that 'content is king' but what is 'content' other than words? In Internet marketing, the beginning really is the word, and that's the closest thing there is to magic on the Internet," Samadi said.
Intelligent web development, attractive and eyeball grabbing graphic design, optimal search engine optimization, and all around marketing genius is the fuel that powers Internet marketing at Cyberset. For more information on how Cyberset works and exactly what it can do for you, visit the company's website at www.Cyberset.com or call 800-601-5053 for a free consultation.
SOURCE Cyberset Corp.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict