|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 08:35 AM EST||
CENTREVILLE, Va., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ActionComplete LLC announces limited time discounts for all of its products. Through December 31, 2012 a one-year access license for ActionComplete GTD Toolkit for Web can be purchased for $14.99 ($5 or 25% off the regular price of $19.99). To claim the discount a user needs to buy the license with Google Wallet and use coupon code "holidays2012". During the same time ActionComplete GTD Toolkit for Android is available for $1.99 ($3 or 60% off the regular price of $4.99).
ActionComplete GTD Toolkit allows a user to easily manage his or her tasks from a mobile device or an Internet-connected computer. The tasks naturally synchronize between all the user devices in near real-time. A user can access his or her tasks via a browser, from an Android phone or tablet, and, come January, from an iPhone, an iPod, or an iPad.
About the Concepts Used in ActionComplete GTD Toolkit
ActionComplete is based on David Allen's Getting Things Done methodology.
At the core of ActionComplete is management of four types of tasks: Actions (next actions in GTD parlance), Waits (Waiting for), Projects, and Ideas (Someday/Maybe).
The tasks can be assigned three types of metadata: tags, people, and places. Together the metadata form a context that can be easily filtered upon.
People are Google Contacts and the contact record linked to a task can be readily accessed from ActionComplete for Android.
Places in ActionComplete allow attachment of location context to the tasks. The Android app offers advanced features related to Places such as location-based Vicinity view.
About ActionComplete Products
ActionComplete GTD Toolkit for Web is a rich Internet application. It features a sophisticated user interface characteristic of desktop applications while being available via a browser from any Internet-connected computer, notebook, netbook, or tablet.
AC for Web is provided as a service with a regular annual subscription fee of $19.99. When a user first signs in to the application, they are issued a license that allows access to the full product for 7 days.
ActionComplete GTD Toolkit for Android is available on Google Play Store and provides ActionComplete functionality on the go. It leverages a number of smartphone hardware capabilities, such as location awareness and voice input, to enrich user experience and provide unique application features. The regular price of ActionComplete GTD Toolkit for Android is $4.99.
ActionComplete for Android can be used as a standalone application or together with ActionComplete for Web.
To learn more about ActionComplete GTD Toolkit please visit actioncomplete.com.
About ActionComplete LLC
ActionComplete LLC develops and markets ActionComplete GTD Toolkit - a cross-platform suite of productivity applications based on David Allen's GTD methodology. ActionComplete LLC is based in Centreville, VA.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE ActionComplete LLC
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict