|By Business Wire||
|December 21, 2012 05:42 AM EST||
KITERETSU, Inc. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo) is proud to announce that the iOS/Android game App "ZOOKEEPER BATTLE" has surpassed 3 million total downloads as of December 19th, 2012, including over 1 million downloads of the Android version as of December 16th, 2012.
"ZOOKEEPER BATTLE" is a versus action puzzle game based on the simple concept of matching 3 or more identical animal panels to increase your score. Since the iOS version began service on August 23rd, 2012, with the Android version following on November 19th, the App has been featured on the App Stores of Japan, the U.S., Canada, Brazil, China, Korea and more, plus Google Play Stores worldwide. It has reached the No.1 positions in the Hong Kong/Macao Free and Taiwan Free ranking, and enjoyed a great deal of praise throughout Asia and the rest of the world.
To commemorate passing the 3 million download mark, ZOOKEEPER BATTLE will launch a special 1 free Power Bottle campaign. Be sure to check it out!
Period: Friday 21st December (00:00) – Monday 24th December (23:59) (PST)
Details: 1 Power Bottle will be awarded to all users who have played the game.
KITERETSU will continue to add greater features and unique events, both as thanks to the many existing "ZOOKEEPER BATTLE" fans, and to bring the game's unparalleled fun to ever more users.
Title: ZOOKEEPER BATTLE
Price: Free (paid items)
App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/zookeeper-battle/id548270497?mt=8
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.kiteretsu.zookeeperbattle.google
iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with iOS 4.1 or later
Android OS 2.3.3 or later on recommended devices
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict