|By RealWire News Distribution||
|December 20, 2012 09:04 PM EST||
ZURICH, SWITZERLAND - December 20, 2012
What: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the fastest-growing segment of the $109 billion public cloud services market, according to Gartner. So, naturally, more and more companies will soon be migrating their services to take advantage of the public cloud's flexibility, accessibility and scalability. But, in choosing an IaaS provider, it's crucial to understand what platform is best for each unique business case, as not all clouds are created equal.
With this in mind, CloudSigma released a whitepaper today, CloudSigma And Its Flexible, Elastic and Transparent Cloud IaaS, comparing several of today's top public cloud IaaS providers with regards to their flexibility, customizability and transparency to help companies make the right public cloud choice for their business.
Why: Flexibility has been cited as the most important aspect of the public cloud by 57 percent of industry experts, according to a recent North Bridge Venture Partners survey. And, CloudSigma's uniquely customer-centric, public cloud IaaS platform is among the most flexible on the market today. Customers can easily provision resources as needed without the McDonald's-esque small, medium and large approach of other providers, like Amazon.
Most cloud providers don't allow users to configure the exact amount of RAM, CPU and storage they need, or deploy whatever software, applications or operating systems they like. So, it's important for companies to recognize the most customizable public clouds available to suit their individual needs, without breaking the bank.
By selecting a pay-as-you-go system, based on resource utilization instead of time or package bundle, customers can easily and cost-effectively scale their compute resources in a public cloud without risks of over- or under-provisioning. What's more, by making it all transparent through a simple interface, customers can rest assured that their deployments, resource utilization and billing are in line with their business objectives and budgets.
Who: Written by David Strom, a leading expert on networking and Internet communications, this white paper will benefit organizations looking to obtain a thorough understanding of various IaaS solutions, including the customer-centric mindset behind one of the most innovative providers on the market.
When: CloudSigma executives are available immediately to discuss what sets its IaaS solution apart from other providers, allowing for a smoother, more cost-effective transition to the cloud.
Where: The whitepaper is now available for download on CloudSigma's website.
CloudSigma is a pure-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider that offers highly-available, flexible, enterprise-class cloud servers and cloud hosting solutions, both in Europe and the U.S. CloudSigma is the most customizable cloud provider on the market, giving customers full control over their cloud and eliminating restrictions on how users deploy their computing resources. With CloudSigma, customers can provision processing, storage, networks and other fundamental computing resources as they please, as well as easily deploy any operating system or application with full root/administrative access. The result is the highest-performing cloud at the most efficient price possible.
With infrastructure in Interxion's European Cloud Hubs and SwitchNap's Las Vegas data center campus, CloudSigma selects the highest-quality facilities to support its innovative infrastructure. CloudSigma is increasingly being recognized for its advancement of the cloud IaaS industry and was chosen as one of Europe's top 25 cloud companies in 2010. For more information, please visit www.cloudsigma.com or visit the company on Twitter @CloudSigma, Facebook and Google+.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict