|By PR Newswire||
|December 20, 2012 05:44 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- National Organizations for Youth Safety (NOYS) and an alliance of cause-related marketing partners have agreed to work together on an expansive campaign called "Because i Care...", which promises to be one of the most significant life-saving, message disseminating, fundraising programs in the history of NOYS, all while supporting families who lost a loved one in the Sandy Hook shooting.
The "Because i Care..." youth safety campaign is built on a unique platform designed to deliver customized safety messages, through the buying and selling of fundraising gift cards, promoting gift giving as a way to increase the reach of life saving messages. When one buys a "Because i Care..." Gift Card a portion of every sale goes to national youth serving organizations, local chapters, NOYS, and now to the Sandy Hook families.
The "Because i Care..." movement utilizes social networking, as well as traditional means of communication, to spread life-saving messages about the dangers of distracted driving and other youth safety-related issues. It increases impressions and actions, which will lead to changed behaviors, and ultimately saved lives. "Because i Care..." allows one to individually, and collectively, unite on youth safety messages to a common theme, while personalizing their message to their sphere of influence.
Through this platform a special option has been developed to support the Sandy Hook families that have been so tragically impacted. By utilizing the Sandy Hook donation button, funds raised will go to those families who need our support. Only credit card processing fees will be applied to donations, no management fees. There is an option to donate $26, to honor the victims of this tragedy and account for 26 random acts of kindness. The goal is to raise $10,000 for each family that has lost a loved one.
To learn more about the "Because i Care..." campaign and to support Sandy Hook families that have lost loved ones, please visit www.bcicare.com. Safe and happy holidays!
National Organizations (NOYS), is a collaboration of over 70 national, youth-serving organizations, including non-profit organizations, business and industry leaders, and government agencies, with the common goal of promoting safe and healthy behaviors among our nation's' youth. www.noys.org
About "Because i Care..."
NOYS, and its new partners, Millions From One, DeLaPorte & Associates and WM Marketing, have joined forces and are 100% committed to an annual funding campaign, that will support all of the NOYS member organizations strategically and financially, aiding growth at the local, regional, national and global levels.
The "Because i Care..." campaign supports the core values of Commitment, Courage, Excellence, Humility, Integrity, Leadership, Perseverance, Respect, Responsibility, Self Control, Teamwork, and especially Compassion.
Media Relations Contact:
SOURCE National Organizations for Youth Safety
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict