|By Business Wire||
|December 20, 2012 11:21 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrjrpq/global_big) has announced the addition of the "Global Big Data-as-a-service Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the demand for cost-effective big data solutions. The Global Big Data-as-a-Service market has also been witnessing the emergence of healthcare data-as-a-service. However, the data security and data privacy issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are EMC Corp., Microsoft Corp., IBM Corp., and Google Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Oracle Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co., SAP AG, Tresata Inc., 1010data Inc., ClickFox Inc., Amazon Web Services, Infochimps Inc., and LexisNexis Inc.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Enterprise Computing team said: ''With the technological advancements in the field of healthcare, the required space for patient data storage is increasing exponentially. The ever-increasing thirst of medical professionals to increase human life expectancy has increased the number of records of clinical trials maintained by hospitals. Healthcare providers have increased the medical records and samples of patients. Many healthcare organizations have realized recently that they are running out of space to store their assets. Therefore, the Healthcare sector is witnessing the emergence of healthcare data-as-a-service. Cloud computing enables healthcare providers as well as patients to access medical information at any time and from any location. However, many such organizations are still analyzing the feasibility and relevance of such cloud computing solutions in their IT operations.''
According to the report, one of the major drivers is the demand for cost-effective big data solutions. In the presence of large amounts of data, enterprises need big data-as-a-service (BDaaS) solutions to automatically track the performance and behavior of information in their IT systems. In addition, they require data analytics to develop innovative business strategies and improve overall operational efficiency.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrjrpq/global_big
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict