|By PR.com Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 02:22 PM EST||
Austin, TX, December 18, 2012 --(PR.com)-- AppsFalyf and Rocksauce Studios have released a new app to the GooglePlay Store. SmallCall: play.google.com/store/apps/details
New Custom App helps users discreetly reject a call or send a text message to the caller with their Android Device.
Smart phones are capable of doing so much these days. So much so that it begs the question, are they really needed primarily as phones? Users simply don't make as many calls as they used to. These days, with web-browsing, games, and all sorts of apps, receiving calls are now a secondary function of our mobile devices. Whether a user is a social networker managing a own brand, a student researching that next paper, or a business person who gets more out of their email inbox than they do any other feature on your phone, chances are that they'll occasionally get interrupted with phone calls at times. Interrupting phone calls can now be a thing of the past thanks to Small Call for Android.
With Small Call for Android, when users receive an incoming call, a pop-up appears on the screen instead of redirecting to a separate screen. Users then can tap the red phone icon to reject a call discreetly, tap on the text icon to reject the call and send the caller a text, or tap on the green icon to answer. In the settings there is cabability to customize individual functions of Small Call to enable or disable the application for calls and texts.
Additionally, within the incoming calls list users can select what happens when they reject calls or if they want to set a new outgoing text response that appears in the list of text responses. Incoming text messages can be previewed in a pop-up which they can scroll up or down to read the entire text without needing to exit the application they're currently using.
Small Call is for every Android user. The things done on our devices are important, and Small Call understands that. Whether it's texting, updating Twitter or Facebook, surfing the web, sending out an e-mail or in the middle of a serious game of Angry Birds when suddenly a new call or text message comes in. No matter what users are doing, it's important, and now they can do it without disruption. Small Call allows users to continue what they're doing without any interruption, a smart app for the Android phone.
Like us on Facebook: www.AppsFaLyf.com/
Folllow Small Call on Twitter: twitter.com/appsfalyf
Contact: Michael Robin [email protected] 512-623-7865
Click here to read the full story: Small Call: New Custom App Helps Users Discreetly Reject a Call or Send a Text Message to the Caller with Their Android Device
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict