|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 12:50 PM EST||
MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Edge Legal Marketing, a Minneapolis-based marketing and public relations firm serving the needs of companies targeting the legal market, today announced that The Edge Room is open for LegalTech® New York 2013 exhibitors to upload their company logo, press releases, white papers, articles, and company brochures. LegalTech New York, the largest legal technology event of the year, is being held on January 29 - January 31 at the Hilton New York.
ALM and Edge Legal Marketing have partnered to expand press coverage at LegalTech New York. With the invention of The Edge Room -- an online version of the traditional pressroom -- exhibitors can easily upload their company information and post announcements prior to the show for media access. Edge Legal Marketing will send login credentials to its proprietary legal and mainstream media database so that they may have exclusive access to view exhibitor announcements and company information. This affords media the opportunity to plan their on-site media briefings and easily cover breaking news. The Edge Room can be found at www.theedgeroom.com.
The Edge Room also includes additional exposure for exhibitors via its social media outlets including Twitter (#LTNY), LinkedIn and Facebook. Press releases can also be automatically posted on The Edge Room blog, which is optimized for search engine crawlers.
An email with login information was sent to all exhibitors explaining how to submit press releases and media kits to The Edge Room. In January, media will be given secured access to view and download the online information submitted by exhibitors. If you have questions, please email [email protected]. To learn more about The Edge Room, visit www.theedgeroom.com today.
LegalTech (http://www.legaltechshow.com) is the most important legal technology event of the year. Legal technology is ever changing and LegalTech offers law firms and legal departments the ability to stay on top of this evolving industry to improve their law practice management. When you attend a LegalTech event you can earn CLE credits, learn about the newest advances in technology to help you meet your law firm or legal department's needs, as well as network with industry leaders.
LegalTech is part of ALM Conferences and Trade Shows, a leading producer of educational and networking events for business leaders and professionals.
As a dynamic global business, ALM is committed to the development and success of the people it works with and the communities it serves. ALM aims to deliver the highest standards of integrity, fair dealing and quality in the services it provides. For more information, visit www.alm.com.
About Edge Legal Marketing
Edge Legal Marketing (http://www.edgelegalmarketing.com) delivers marketing and public relations expertise to service, software and hardware providers targeting the legal market. The company helps B2B businesses market and sell their products and services to corporate legal departments, law firms, federal and state courts and legal associations. Edge Legal Marketing services include strategic planning, marketing and e-marketing action plans, alliance building, website development, market research, public relations and advertising (concept and media plans).
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict