|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 12:24 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crittercism, the world's first Mobile Application Performance Management (APM) platform, and Helpshift, the customer service help desk for mobile apps, today announced a partnership to help app developers gain greater visibility into the customer experience, increase app ratings, and improve retention across Android, iOS and HTML5 platforms.
Mobile customers expect a higher level of performance and have less tolerance for app issues, including crashes and bugs. By providing an immediate, in-app support mechanism for customers combined with error diagnostics, mobile teams can gain unique and valuable insight into eliminating crashes and retaining customers.
Helpshift and Crittercism have teamed up to offer developers and community managers a direct line of communication with customers, capturing critical app and device diagnostics with customer attributes for effortless troubleshooting and improvements. By combining Crittercism's deep crash and error data with Helpshift's seamless in-app customer service solution, developers are able to benefit from a more holistic view of usage patterns and app performance in order to quickly resolve issues from one unified dashboard.
"As business is increasingly conducted via mobile devices, companies need critical operational ("OPS") tools to ensure an excellent customer experience," said Andrew Levy, co-founder and CEO of Crittercism. "This partnership ties customer activity and error reports with customer requests, empowering mobile teams to take better care of their customers. I'm excited to offer our developer community access to Helpshift within our platform."
"To increase customer retention, it is important to implement a direct line of communication with customers. An in-app channel is critical in creating a human connection that will make your app stand out among the millions currently available," said Abinash Tripathy, co-founder and CEO of Helpshift. "This partnership is yet another step forward in our mission to create the best possible experience for mobile companies and their customers."
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, California, is the world's first Mobile App Performance Management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows RT and HTML5. Crittercism is currently on over 420 million unique devices with 25 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures. Learn more @crittercism and www.crittercism.com.
Helpshift, based in San Francisco, California, the help desk dedicated for native applications, is redefining how companies handle customer service on mobile. Helpshift's solution increases app rankings, reduces overall support time, and retains more customers. App support is available on iOS, Android, and HTML5. The company is backed by True Ventures and Nexus Venture Partners. To learn more about Helpshift, visit www.helpshift.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict