|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
CORTE MADERA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Message Bus, pioneer of cloud-based infrastructure for email, mobile and social messaging, is pleased to announce that Evan Williams will speak at its Serendipity Series today at 11:30 a.m. PT at its headquarters in Marin.
The Serendipity Series, sponsored by Message Bus and Smile by Webshots, is an ongoing speaker series that brings together technology professionals with business leaders, artists, athletes, writers and thinkers to encourage the cross pollination of ideas and stories in order to promote creativity. Talks are unscripted and focus on matters of personal and professional importance and interest. Past speakers include Om Malik, Lane Becker, Thor Muller, Biz Stone, Ido Leffler, Max Levchin, Matt Mullenweg, Philip Rosedale, Dave Hersh, Kara Swisher, Tina Sharkey, Jon Avnet, Steve Finley and Deborah Santana.
Williams is presenting the 14th talk in the Serendipity Series. He is an American serial entrepreneur who has co-founded many successful Internet companies such as Pyra Labs, Odeo and Obvious Corp. He is responsible for one of the most popular blogging platforms, Blogger, which was created by his company Pyra Labs in 1999, before being acquired by Google in 2003. He is also the co-founder and former CEO of Twitter. As a co-founder of Obvious, he is currently building a new collaborative publishing platform called Medium.
Video recordings are posted to the Serendipity Series website at: http://www.SerendipitySeries.com.
About Message Bus
Message Bus provides a cloud-native application service for enabling and powering messaging across email, mobile, and social channels, helping to ensure deliverability of critical communications, transactional messages, and marketing messages. The company removes the burden and cost of deploying multiple messaging servers with a service available via SMTP or through a programmatic API. Market leading companies rely on Message Bus to manage the trust relationship between senders and recipients, increasing their message deliverability rates and revenues. Key benefits include lower cost to market, compliance to industry regulations, and protecting brand reputation. More information is available on the company's website: http://www.messagebus.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict