|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 02:13 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Aura Group announced today the launch of their proprietary MovieConnect technology across the Canadian market. The service, which allows studios to promote their films and provides easy ticketing solutions, is the first of its kind available in the country.
"Moving into Canada is part of the long-term growth strategy for MovieConnect," said David Bailey, CEO and founder of The Aura Group. "This move will enable movie studios to have a greater impact on ticket sales and further the efficacy of their advertising campaigns." Available across all Canadian provinces, users can search theater listings by radius, date and postal code or by device location for mobile campaigns. Additionally, users are able to purchase tickets via all major online ticketing services, along with other movie ticketing outlets, including independent exhibitor ticketing systems.
All MovieConnect service platforms, including MovieConnect Desktop (HTML5, Flash), MovieConnect Mobile, and the MovieConnect Facebook are included in the Canadian launch. Plans are underway to launch the exclusive MovieConnect technology throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and South America in coming years.
About The Aura Group:
Headquartered in Fullerton, California, The Aura Group is a full service interactive advertising agency. Founded in 1999, the company's talents span the breadth of digital advertising from creative concept strategy to award-winning campaign execution. The company pushes the boundaries of conventional interactive marketing to include innovative ideas and clever marketing concepts that leverage the power of digital marketing. MovieConnect, The Aura Group's exclusive movie showtimes and ticketing platform technology is one such service. Offered to film studios and advertising agencies, MovieConnect enhances any online movie banner or rich media advertisement by automatically locating a consumer's location and displaying the closest theaters and showtimes, as well as options to purchase tickets from any major online ticketing agency, all within the ad unit. Theater locations and showtimes may also be conveniently sent to any mobile device, Twitter or Facebook page. Aura Group clients who license the exclusive use of MovieConnect include major Hollywood studios, as well as search engine giants. Its commitment to develop new technologies, coupled with creative abilities and expert Flash video knowledge, has positioned itself and its clients on the cutting edge of advertising. For more information, call 877.595.2872 or visit www.theauragroup.com.
Rob Hallstrom / 714 Media
SOURCE The Aura Group
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict