|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 01:02 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Firespotter Labs today announced the availability of free UberConference apps for both iPhone and Android. Designed specifically for the mobile experience, UberConference makes it easy to add the contacts already in your phone to instant conference calls with the touch of a button. UberConference sends out dial-in details or can automatically dial out to participants to join them into the call.
"These days we're all on the go and people aren't necessarily in an office when dialing into a teleconference," said Craig Walker, CEO and co-founder of Firespotter Labs. "The necessity of calling from airports, coffee shops and the backseats of taxicabs makes it all the more critical that people be able to quickly access powerful call management features such as adding people to the call on the fly, muting, earmuffs, or turning call recording on and off with the touch of a button. UberConference brings conference calling out of the dark ages and gives people the ease and convenience we've all come to expect from our favorite apps."
Callers can see who's talking at any moment and take advantage of the integrated social features to learn more about the people in the call. Clicking on the participant's image allows them to see public data from participant's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ profiles. The leader in visual conference calls, UberConference is committed to creating the best audio conferencing experience in the world. Both iPhone and Android mobile apps are free.
About Firespotter Labs
Launched in 2011, Firespotter Labs is a startup founded by serial entrepreneur Craig Walker, focusing on making complex telephony products easy to use. With over 15 years experience as an entrepreneur in the emerging telephony space, Walker was CEO of Dialpad Communications, (acquired by Yahoo!, now Yahoo! Voice), and later co-founder and CEO of GrandCentral Communications (acquired by Google, now Google Voice). Products in the Firespotter family include UberConference, Nosh, NoshList, and Jotly. Firespotter Labs is funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures. To learn more about Firespotter please visit www.firespotter.com.
SOURCE Firespotter Labs
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict