|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 10:00 AM EST||
Pod1, a creative digital agency with a focus on enterprise e-commerce, today announced the expansion of its senior team with three new hires. Pod1 has hired Vanessa Perry as the firm’s Head of New Business, Libby Morgan as Senior Vice President of Commerce and Bradley Borman as Business Development Director. All three will be based at the firm’s Headquarters in New York City. Pod1 is part of Group FMG – an omni-channel content and commerce solutions company – and is the group’s latest acquisition.
These latest hires from competitive firms fuel Pod1’s dynamic growth. As one of today’s leading agencies combining strategy, creativity and technology for ecommerce experience, Pod1 represents a fast-growing entrepreneurial group attractive for top talent. Select clients of the firm include: TAG Heuer, Beauty.com, Diane von Furstenberg, Stuart Weitzman, Salvatore Ferragamo, Nanette Lepore, Net-a-Porter, Filofax, Alex and Ani and Erno Laszlo.
Fadi Shuman, CEO and founder of Pod1, said, “We are excited to welcome Vanessa, Libby and Bradley to the team, as we embark upon another year of innovation within the e-commerce ecosystem. The expansion of our team signifies a healthy pipeline of new client wins at the intersection of commerce, creativity, and content. Their combined expertise will prove an asset to our group.”
About Pod1’s new team members:
- Vanessa Perry comes to Pod1 from Fluid, Inc. Perry has over 12 years of experience in digital, working at large-scale global ad agencies and boutique design agencies alike. She will be responsible for managing business development efforts at Pod1.
- Libby Morgan comes to Pod1 from Acquity Group, where she was tasked with raising visibility of the Acquity Group brand and generating new business in New York and east coast markets. Morgan’s role is to specifically help manage the forecasted growth of Pod1.
- Bradley Borman joins the team from Alexander Interactive, Inc., where he managed new business efforts targeting Fortune and Internet Retailer 500 companies, among others. Bradley brings over 9 years of experience in client relationship management to Pod1.
Pod1’s new hires showcase fast-growing expansion while signaling the health of the Group FMG network of companies. For more information about Pod1, visit www.pod1.com, follow us on Twitter @Pod1 or Connect with us on LinkedIn.
Based in New York, Pod1 has been creating engaging e-commerce experiences to help brands and retailers sell more online since 2001. Their unique approach to website design and build, founded on planning and insight development means that the agency is consistently breaking new ground in the world of luxury and fashion e-commerce. Clients include: TAG Heuer, The Limited, Stuart Weitzman, Salvatore Ferragamo, Nanette Lepore, Net-a-Porter, DvF, Kenneth Cole, Matthew Williamson and LK Bennett.
About Group FMG
Group FMG (www.groupfmg.com) is an omni-channel content and commerce solutions company. Group FMG provides award-winning marketing & media solutions for print, mobile, tablet, interactive magazines, e-books, catalogues, websites, digital shop fronts and more. The firm creates rich media content across all major channels – digital, social, mobile, advertising, packaging & POS, gaming, and broadcast – and integrates consulting, content and e-commerce services for its global roster of agencies and Global 1000 clients. Select Group FMG clients include: Sears, Staples, Pepsi, Boots, Harrods, Boden, Disney, Penguin, Harper Collins, BBC, AMI, IBM, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Sony, Lord & Taylor, Uniqlo, and Sandals. Group FMG is funded by India Value Fund Advisors (IVFA), a leading private equity fund, and Zodius Advisors, a growth capital and build-out company. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London, Bangalore and Chennai. For more information, please see www.groupfmg.com, follow us on Twitter @WeareGroupFMG or connect with us on LinkedIn.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict