|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 09:31 AM EST||
More than four billion mobile phones are in use today, and according to Google, by 2014, more people will use mobile devices vs. PCs to access the Web. Now brands can’t afford to hold up mobile plans because of device fragmentation, Flash incompatibility, or creative complexities. As a result, justAd, a global ad technology company, today launched Imprego, the first rich media platform for creating mobile landing pages and micro-sites. Using the platform, agencies and small business affiliates can create app and game-like mobile landing page experiences in just five minutes and publish them across any 3G mobile phone, smartphone or tablet. The first 200 unique visitors win a free trial, which includes full access to its rich media mobile landing page creation platform, drag & drop templates, publishing, hosting, analytics and live chat support.
Tap or Click Animation Means No Coding Required.
Agencies and small business affiliates can create mobile landing pages and micro-sites within minutes without any technical training or coding skills. Imprego’s platform lets users click, drag, and drop to create and customize state-of-the-art landing pages using a menu of templates including video lead generation capture, call-to-action, and rich, interactive mobile features like scratch, shake, rotate and drag.
“Mobile landing pages, micro-sites and Websites are central to any company’s mobile strategy. Imprego is the first hosted, self-service platform to bring full rich media interactivity to mobile landing pages -- particularly addressing all tablet templates,” said Yariv Erel, CEO of justAd. “And as mobile levels the playing field, so are we, because for the first time, small businesses will have the same rich media platform that large agencies use for creating their own mobile landing pages.”
Mobile Landing Pages, Micro-Sites and Ads on All Mobile Devices.
Imprego empowers agencies to overcome compatibility or fragmentation-oriented barriers to entry, enabling them to create and deliver HTML5-compliant rich video, gaming and app-like landing page and micro-site interactivity across any mobile device. With Imprego, users can create, deliver and measure the performance of personalized branded entertainment, marketing campaigns and rich ad experiences across mobile phones, smartphones and tablets, achieving the broadest reach across mobile consumers. Imprego offers the option of free hosting or custom URLs as part of a subscription plan, free live chat support, and custom rich media mobile ad creation from justAd.
Engagement Statistics and Heat Map Analytics.
Imprego users can access the number of views, visitors, CTRs, interactions, engagement and dwell time at the click of a button. In addition to Google Analytics, Imprego offers a Heat Map Analytics Tool which allows users to visualize how viewers experience landing pages, specific widgets and ads.
justAd is an ad technology company with a passion for DIY platforms. The world’s largest ad agencies, ad networks and premium publishers already rely on Ad Studio, our platform for creating rich media ads on mobile and smart TV. Our new brand, Imprego, enables agencies, affiliates and businesses to quickly and easily create mobile landing pages and micro-sites, using a gallery of the richest, most beautiful interactive mobile experiences and media assets. For more information, visit www.justAd.mobi or www.imprego.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict