|By PR Newswire||
|December 15, 2012 01:43 PM EST||
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In the exhibit "Warhol: Headlines," the rich headline motif is traced through 80 works by the Pittsburgh Pop artist — from paintings, drawings, prints, photography and sculpture to film, video and television. A major yet unexplored theme that ran through Warhol's entire career, the headline encompasses many of his key subjects, including celebrity, death, disaster and current events.
Join The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania and the Women's Press Club of Pittsburgh for a guided tour of "Warhol: Headlines," starting at 1 p.m. Jan. 6, 2013, at The Andy Warhol Museum, 117 Sandusky St., North Side.
Cost is a group rate of $12 per person for admission and tour only; free for members of the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh. Deadline for reservations is Friday, Dec. 28. Go online at www.westernpapressclub.org to use credit card or Paypal. Checks may be sent to The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania, Engineers' Building, 337 Fourth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you are a Carnegie Museums member, please RSVP at 412-281-7778 or [email protected] to be included in this tour.
PR Newswire is the official wire of The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania.
SOURCE The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict