|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 03:58 PM EST||
ANNECY, France, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The exhilarating action of downhill ski and snowboarding is shredding on to smart devices today with the release of Apo Snow, the most authentic 3D action sports mobile game ever delivered to iOS and Android handhelds. Available now for download at www.itunes.com and www.play.google.com, the game transports players to a massive winter playground where they can pull off big tricks on popular real-world mountains and fantasy runs as some of the world's top freeski and snowboard athletes including 2011 X Games Slopestyle Gold Medalist, Sammy Carlson, Gerome Mathieu, Kai Mahler, Willie Borm, and new Apo athletes Spencer O'Brien and Sage Kotsenburg who will be competing at the Dew Tour this weekend in Breckenridge, Colorado.
APO Snow is all about authentic freeski and snowboarding action. The game features six of the hottest athletes from Apo's line-up and allows players to hit some of the world's most popular super parks including Mt. Bachelor, Oregon; Mammoth Mountain, California; Livigno Carosello 3000 in Italy; and Les Crosets, Switzerland; as well as a variety of fantasy locations. The game's intuitive controls make it easy for players to pull off amazing tricks and combos, grind challenging rails and catch big air while earning in-game cash, which can be redeemed for in-game upgrades and gear, or for discount coupons that can be used in the real-world to purchase Apo skis and snowboards.
In addition to delivering adrenaline pumping single player action, Apo Snow also lets players ride against their friends in asynchronous multiplayer mode via Facebook or Gamecenter. Apo Snow records your in-game data so you can send your races to your friends and compete against their actual runs on the mountain in high score competitions.
Apo Snow for iOS and Android smart devices for $1.99. Apo Snow screenshots and videos can be found here: http://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJhcXlzNnlveE5qQThUQw
Information about Apo and Apo team riders can be found at www.apo-snow.com. Express yourself with Apo.
APO is a brand that produces snowboards and skis. The roots of the brand date back to the 80's and the ground-breaking Apocalypse snow movies, which brought snowboarding to Europe with Regis Rolland, who featured in the films and created the brand. After 30 years of experience in developing products, the brand continues to be known for its creativity and team riders.
About Free Range Games
Free Range Games is a leading developer of console quality mobile and browser games. Headquartered in Sausalito, California, the company is comprised of 25 video game industry veterans who share a common goal of making great games they are proud of, out in the open and in collaboration with the gaming community. More information about Free Range Games can be found at www.freerangegames.com.
Media Contact: Michelle Schroder Michelle Schroder Consulting, 310-402-9333, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Michelle Schroder Consulting
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict