|By Marketwired .||
|December 14, 2012 01:30 PM EST||
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- Just in time for the new year, ByOwnerByAgent.com launched its new website to change the game in the FSBO market.
ByOwnerByAgent.com (BOBA) is a for sale by owner (FSBO) marketing website that gives homeowners the tools to sell their home, their way.
BOBA provides packages as low as $99 (BOBA Lite) to market homes across the web at Yahoo, Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, BOBA, and more. "At BOBA, we want to give our customers the ability to sell their home for less than the price it takes to buy an iPod." Customers can upgrade to receive a customized 'for sale' sign, flyers, property website, and increase their online exposure.
What sets us apart: "We want to do everything we can to help sell our customers' homes; period." The most popular option, BOBA Max ($599); was created to eliminate the fear that comes with selling a home. With BOBA Max, along with getting maximum online exposure (MLS) and guidance, BOBA guarantees the sale of your house in 60 days or BOBA will have an agent fully represent you through the sale of your home at no extra cost!
ByOwnerByAgent.com didn't want to stop there. That's why they created a Buyer Incentive Program (BIP). Those who buy a house through the (BIP) receive up to $5,000 upon purchase of a new house. Why does BOBA pay its buyers? "We know that the times are tough, and we want to give buyers and sellers every opportunity possible to make a real estate transaction."
Whether it's providing guidance, a for sale sign, or marketing across the web from Zillow to Facebook, BOBA has affordable packages for any budget.
"People can sell their homes with our tools, and if for whatever reason they can't, we want to be there to help them as much as we can."
For more information on the services and products, please visit ByOwnerByAgent.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2181824
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict