|By Business Wire||
|December 14, 2012 10:44 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2z9h26/call_centers) has announced the addition of the "Call Centers - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Call Centers in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. A six-year historic analysis is also provided for these markets.
The report profiles 185 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- 7 Inc.
- Acumen Telecomunicaciones SA de CV
- Alliance Data Systems Inc.
- Expert Global Solutions Inc.
- Aspect Software Inc.
- ATOS S.A.
- Avaya Inc.
- BT Communications (Ireland) Limited
- Capita Customer Management Limited
- Convergys Corp.
- Datamatics Global Services Limited
- Dimension Data Group Company
- Merchants Limited
- Entel Call Center
- EXL Service Holdings Inc.
- GTL Ltd.
- HCL BPO Services NI Ltd.
- IBM Global Process Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Plusoft Informatica Ltda
- Quality Plus Callscan Australia Pty Ltd.
- Stream Global Services Inc.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc.
- Teleperformance SA
- TRG Customer Solutions
- West Corporation
- Wipro Technologies Ltd.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Total Companies Profiled: 185 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - (203)
The United States (109)
- France (9)
- Germany (4)
- The United Kingdom (11)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (9)
Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (41)
Latin America (9)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2z9h26/call_centers
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict