|By Business Wire||
|December 14, 2012 04:21 AM EST||
Content Management AG, a leading provider of web-based applications and value-added services, is proud to announce that Planeetta Internet Oy recently signed a multi-year OEM partner agreement for CM4all Sites. Founded in 2002, Planeetta is one of the leading hosting providers in Northern Europe, providing web hosting, domain registration, cloud servers, e-mail, and e-commerce services to over 20,000 websites.
“We specialize in enabling SMEs to market and sell their products online and strongly emphasize usability throughout all our offerings. CM4all Sites therefore complements our existing product range perfectly and will allow our customers to create and maintain professional desktop and mobile websites with ease and in their native language,” explains Lauri Kasti, Managing Director of Planeetta.
CM4all Sites delivers numerous innovations, including an instant setup page, an enhanced WYSIWYG editor, and a comprehensive file browser with an interactive drop zone. Thanks to CM4all’s new widget technology, users at all levels will be able to integrate sophisticated features into their websites ranging from contact forms through photo galleries to social media connectivity with Facebook® and Google+™. Additionally, CM4all Sites is designed with an open widget API that enables the integration of third-party services and allows for continuous development of widgets by CM-AG, OEM partners, and external software engineers. As of the latest release, mobile websites can now be created for iOS and Android smart phones directly within CM4all Sites. Especially valuable for SMEs, this new feature enables them to fully leverage the advantages of local search and to easily address prospective customers on the go.
“We are pleased to welcome a new leading partner in the dynamic Scandinavian markets to our global OEM network. CM4all Sites is the ideal match for Planeetta’s sales approach of marketing all-inclusive, high-value website packages, and we look forward to a successful long-term partnership,” says Robert Schovenberg, CEO of Content Management AG.
In the coming weeks, CM4all Sites will be adapted to Planeetta’s corporate design, and a Finnish-language version installed in the company’s data center and integrated into its system environment.
2,503 characters, reproduction free of charge, copy requested.
Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, CM-AG is a leading developer of web-based applications for the Internet with over three million paying customers worldwide. The company's core products are the website building solutions CM4all Sites and CM4all WebsiteCreator available in 20+ languages. CM4all software is adapted for and licensed to leading telcos, MSOs, ISPs, and web hosters, like 1&1 Internet AG, Deutsche Telekom AG, Endurance International Group Inc., NTT Communications, Swisscom AG, Telefónica de España S.A.U, Terra Networks S.A., UK2 Group, and Verio Inc.
More information is available at www.cm4all.com.
Planeetta Internet is one of the leading hosting providers in Northern Europe providing a wide range of hosting services including IaaS and Managed Hosting for thousands of SME and Enterprise users. Planeetta offers services from its strategically located datacenter in Helsinki, Finland, a crossroad for fast-growing Internet traffic between Russia and Western Europe. Services run on high-end redundant server farms and fault tolerant enterprise class HP 3Par SAN for maximum performance and reliability and are backed by our dedicated support team which is able to provide support for even the most complex and high volume hosting needs.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict