|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 03:28 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today marks the launch of Picknews (http://picknews.com), a service that makes it easier to manage and gain value from email offers and newsletters, which represents 50 percent of email traffic.
By providing all email offers in a single email, Picknews liberates users from email overload and spam and lets them focus on just the news they need. Users can customize Picknews to cover email offers from any website they choose.
Picknews provides a smart tool that registers for offers on a user's behalf, protecting their privacy, then collects, organizes and filters email offers into email updates sent daily, weekly or both.
For marketers – small and medium business owners, email marketers, product managers and others – Picknews provides an effective way to monitor competitive offers and best practices.
For consumers, Picknews provides a way for users to manage email offer traffic and compare offers side by side.
In its freemium version, Picknews allows users to follow email offers from over 1,000 websites. For a fee of $22/month, Picknews Pro lets subscribers add any chosen websites.
Picknews was created in partnership with Squizzbox, a French company.
"Instead of hiding the email offers and newsletters with filters, folders or treating them as spam, Picknews combines all of them into a single summary update," says Matthieu Dejardins, founder and CEO, CloudNCo. "The approach minimizes the time consumers or marketers need to spend sifting through offers to find value. It's basically like applying Google Alerts to email offers and newsletters from any website you would like."
"If you've done email marketing like I have, this is the tool you've been looking for", says John Elkaim, Sr. Director, Global Online Marketing, Saba. "Picknews makes it easy for me to see what my competitors are up to without having to sift through tons of email."
- Email (volume): business users received 100+ emails/day - Radicati Group (Sept. 2011).
- Email (time): business users spend 2.1h/day managing emails - Radicati Group (Sept. 2011).
- Email Offers (from total): 50% of emails are email offers/newsletters - Hotmail.com: Conquer Graymail (July 2012).
- A smart service that delivers email intelligence and eliminates inbox clutter
- Picknews traction: 2,300 users from European partner.
- Picknews database: 1,000+ websites / 60,000+ emails offers.
- Picknews daily updates: 300-450 newsletters per day.
- Picknews Free: $0.
- Picknews Premium: $22/m. or $220/y.
About Picknews & CloudNCo Inc.
Based in San Francisco, Picknews is the first product launched by CloudNCo, a software distributor that markets web applications to Small and Medium Businesses, leveraging its subscription management platform. CloudNCo was founded by Matthieu Dejardins, graduate from the Founder Institute in April 2012, Silicon Valley Chapter. The company will soon release more Web-based applications, including Jetcall.com and SEMhit.com.
CONTACT: Matthieu Dejardins, +1-408-605-8755
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict