|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 03:27 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vook, Inc. is working with The New York Times to launch its TimesFiles ebook publishing program. The first 25 TimesFiles ebooks will be available for purchase on Monday, December 17. Vook's ebook creator network of VookMakers are using its technology platform to power the TimesFiles ebook program, providing services including the creation of ebooks for multiple devices, device consistent styling, distribution and sales reporting.
TimesFiles are curated selections of articles from The New York Times archives, assembled into compelling narratives about a particular topic or event. Built in collaboration with Vook, the TimesFiles collection currently has 25 ebooks, with many more to come in 2013. TimesFiles will be available starting at $1.99 from Amazon.com (Kindle), Apple (iBooks), Barnes & Noble (NOOK), and NYTStore.com. Launch titles include "The Fall of the Berlin Wall," "George Steinbrenner and the Yankees" and "The Life and Films of John Hughes."
Brad Inman, CEO of Vook, said, "eBooks should always be about the quality of the content; it is an honor to work with one of the best content providers in the world."
Matthew Cavnar, VP of Business Development at Vook, stated, "Launching 25 titles with The New York Times is a great demonstration of our capability, and an indicator of the opportunity for organizations outside of traditional publishing to enter the new world of digital books."
Vook is extending its content strategy and ePublishing solution to content holders of all stripes. To learn more, visit http://vook.com.
Founded in 2009, Vook has created an innovative technology platform that allows content holders to create great ebooks, add video, audio and images, publish the ebooks to their own Web page and to the major e-Tailers, and track their sales. Vook provides a turn key solution for content strategy, including editorial, marketing and distribution services and has worked with a range of partners, including NBC, Simon & Schuster, The History Channel, Google and Newsweek Daily Beast. For more information, please visit http://vook.com
SOURCE Vook, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict