|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ford Fusion has been named 2013 Best Redesigned Vehicle by Kelley Blue Book www.kbb.com, the leading provider of new and used car information. The expert editors of Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com considered more than 20 vehicles that were redesigned for the 2013 model year, but none could hold a candle to the completely renewed version of the popular mid-size model.
"More than a handful of vehicles made the short list of finalists for this year, but ultimately the 2013 Ford Fusion was named KBB.com's 2013 Best Redesigned Vehicle with impressive gains in design, technology and fuel economy," said Jack R. Nerad, executive editorial director and executive market analyst for Kelley Blue Book. "Outside, the new Fusion is clearly the hottest-looking car in a class with no fewer than 13 other entrants. The interior is just as striking, and a variety of technological enhancements and choice of five powertrains is just icing on the cake. Whatever mix of value, power and fuel efficiency you're looking for in a mid-size sedan, the new Fusion has it."
The Best Redesigned Vehicle accolade honors the vehicle that best demonstrates improvement and superiority relative to its predecessor and competitors. In judging, the KBB.com editors consider exterior and interior styling, technology, comfort and convenience features, performance/capability, driving dynamics, safety, fuel economy, overall refinement and, of course, value.
One way to describe the Best Redesigned Vehicle is the model that received the best complete makeover. It's the existing car, truck, minivan or SUV model whose team of designers, product planners and engineers did a superior job of transforming what once was into something much better. For 2013, the Ford Fusion excelled and rose to the top.
Among other popular models redesigned for the 2013 model year are the Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Escape, Honda Accord, Land Rover Range Rover, Lexus ES, Mercedes-Benz GL, Nissan Pathfinder, Porsche Boxster, RAM 1500, Toyota Avalon and many more.
To read more about the 2013 Best Redesigned Vehicle from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com, and for details on the more than 20 vehicles redesigned for 2013, visit http://www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-latest/2013-best-redesigned-vehicle/.
Historical List of Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com Best Redesigned Vehicle Winners
2013 Ford Fusion
2012 Porsche 911
2011 Honda Odyssey
2010 Ford Taurus
2009 Ford F-150
2008 Chevrolet Malibu
2007 Chevrolet Silverado
2006 Honda Civic
2005 Ford Mustang
2004 Ford F-150
For more information and news from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com, visit www.kbb.com/media/, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kelleybluebook (or @kelleybluebook), like our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kbb, and get updates on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+kbb/.
About Kelley Blue Book (www.kbb.com)
Founded in 1926, Kelley Blue Book, The Trusted Resource®, is the only vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the industry. Each week the company provides the most market-reflective values in the industry on its top-rated website www.kbb.com, including its famous Blue Book® Trade-In and Suggested Retail Values and Fair Purchase Price, which reports what others are paying for new cars this week. The company also provides vehicle pricing and values through various products and services available to car dealers, auto manufacturers, finance and insurance companies as well as governmental agencies. KBB.com provides consumer pricing and information on cars for sale, minivans, pickup trucks, sedan, hybrids, electric cars, and SUVs. Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com ranked highest in its category for brand equity and was named Online Auto Shopping Brand of the Year by the 2012 Harris Poll EquiTrend® study. Kelley Blue Book Co. Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of AutoTrader Group.
SOURCE Kelley Blue Book
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict