|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Syncapse Corp. today released a strategic guide to help the automobile industry navigate the complex maze of social media options available to them at each phase of the customer decision-making process. The company manages social performance for many of the world's most valuable consumer brands, and sees social media marketing as an increasingly indispensable means for engaging and acquiring customers, and growing loyalty. Its global clients include AB InBev, Amway, The Coca-Cola Company, Diageo, L'Oreal, Reckitt Benckiser and more.
The newly published white paper, "Empowering the Automotive Customer Through Social Business Transformation," offers an actionable blueprint to help auto manufacturers, dealer networks and dealers capitalize on social media to drive value through every stage of the customer lifecycle.
"There is considerable confusion and disorganization around social media across all stakeholders in the automotive industry value chain," noted Maxine Friedman, VP, Business Development, Automotive for Syncapse, and co-author of the white paper. "Automakers and dealers now have a huge opportunity to improve their ROI and deliver a more enriching and seamless customer journey by integrating social best practices into each pivotal buying stage."
Using a variety of industry data sources and actual case studies, this white paper details six major stages of the auto-buyer lifecycle, along with prescriptive advice and strategies for each:
- Dream Car: Before the Journey Begins
- Triggers: Deciding to Buy a Car
- Options: Expanding the List of Potential Brands
- Evaluation: Comparing the Options
- Purchase: Deciding Where and When to Buy
- Loyalty: Long-Term Service Relationships and Brand Advocacy
Infographic outlining the six stages of the automobile customer's journey:
A link to the free white paper is here:
About Syncapse Corp.
Founded in 2007, Syncapse Corp. is a global leader in enterprise social performance management for the world's leading brands. The Syncapse Platform is secure, SaaS-based technology infrastructure tailored for large global brands and enterprises. The Syncapse Platform gives brands the ability to manage and amplify communications, measure engagement, and analyze paid, earned, and owned social media across multiple markets, brands, and channels, with a single turnkey solution. Syncapse has a team of passionate social media and advertising professionals, key partnerships with companies like Facebook, Twitter and Google, and global reach to help those companies that need to better harness their social marketing and engagement programs. To learn more, visit www.syncapse.com.
VP Product Marketing, Syncapse
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Syncapse Corp.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict