|By Business Wire||
|December 12, 2012 08:47 AM EST||
eLayaway®, Inc. (OTCBB: ELAY) (“eLayaway” or the “Company”), today announced the launch of the eLayaway Community Hub, powered by Dynamic Signal, that will amplify the Company’s social networking efforts by providing consumers and fans of eLayaway a platform to post and share details regarding their experiences using the service and purchases in eLayaway’s Mall. As an incentive to participate in the community, points are offered in exchange for posting or sharing relevant content. The viral nature of the hub increases brand exposure and awareness by enhancing the interaction between the Company’s services and its users. The consumer-driven content and member testimonials will improve new user understanding and promote confidence in the process via online mediums such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Foursquare.
“This is the perfect time to launch such an initiative,” said Melissa Valido, Marketing Coordinator at eLayaway. “The increase in social networking generated by the holiday season will help boost traffic, membership to eLayaway.com and use of the community hub.”
Timing of the launch was planned to coincide with the holidays, as consumers tend to share more within their social networks. The eLayaway Community Hub will make sharing easier and more rewarding. In the past, users of eLayaway have chosen to share their thoughts and experiences with the Company through email and letters. This year, users will have a fun and engaging way to post and share holiday layaway stories while positively impacting eLayaway’s brand.
In addition, the new community hub will also support the Company’s next marketing campaign, scheduled to launch in January 2013. It will provide an outlet to announce new merchants to consumers during eLayaway’s Q1 merchant acquisition initiative. By creating a solid foundation of consumers and providing a way for those consumers to interact with eLayaway, the program will funnel traffic, increase transactions, merchant acquisition and brand awareness.
About eLayaway, Inc.
eLayaway, Inc., is a publically-traded (OTCBB: ELAY) American payment and retail technology company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. To learn more about eLayaway, Inc., and supported brands, please visit: eLayawayInc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This report includes forward-looking statements covered by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to various risks and uncertainties and actual results for the current fiscal year and beyond could differ materially from the Company's current expectations. Forward-looking statements are identified by words such as "anticipates," "projects," "expects," "plans," "intends," "believes," "estimates," "targets," and other similar expressions that indicate trends and future events. Factors that could cause the Company's results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements include, without limitation, variation in demand and acceptance of the Company's products and services, the frequency, magnitude and timing of any or all raw-material-price changes, general business and economic conditions beyond the Company's control, timing of the completion and integration of acquisitions, the consequences of competitive factors in the marketplace, cost-containment strategies, and the Company's success in attracting and retaining key personnel. Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected is contained in the Company's filing with The Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to revise or update forward-looking statements as a result of new information since these statements may no longer be accurate or timely.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict