|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 08:20 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Mobile advertising has been garnering increased attention in 2012 as companies look to profit from the rapidly rising demand for mobile devices. According to data from StatCounter Inc. mobile devices represent more than 10 percent of all internet traffic, a sharp increase from the 4 percent in January 2011. The Paragon Report examines investing opportunities in the Technology Sector and provides equity research on AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) and Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO).
Digital marketing and media research firm eMarketer predicts that U.S. mobile advertising revenues will experience rapid growth in the coming years. The research group has projected that U.S. mobile advertising revenues to more than quadruple from the $1.45 billion seen in 2011 to $6.62 billion in 2014, and to be worth nearly $12 billion by 2016. A recent report from research firm Strategy Analytics has shown that the number of smartphones in use globally topped the 1 billion mark for the first time ever in the third quarter; by 2015 that number is expected to double.
Paragon Report releases regular market updates on the Technology Sector so investors can stay ahead of the crowd and make the best investment decisions to maximize their returns. Take a few minutes to register with us free at www.ParagonReport.com and get exclusive access to our numerous stock reports and industry newsletters.
AOL is one of the largest producers of quality digital content and one of the world's leading sellers of premium display advertising. The company reported global advertising revenue grew 7 percent in the third quarter, which was the sixth consecutive quarter of year-over-year growth. "We have positioned AOL for growth in 2013 and beyond with consumer and advertiser demand growing for our premium content and innovative products, video, services and ad formats." said Tim Armstrong, Chairman and CEO.
Yahoo! in July settled a patent lawsuit and forged a broad Internet advertising and licensing partnership. The new partnership expands on their existing deal by allowing the cross licensing of patents and collaborating on major events. Marissa Mayer, Yahoo!'s Chief Executive, in a recent interview stated that the company will begin focusing on mobile. "We have a terrific set of assets on the Web, they are all the things people want to do on their mobile phone," said Mayer in a Fortune Magazine interview.
The Paragon Report has not been compensated by any of the above-mentioned publicly traded companies. Paragon Report is compensated by other third party organizations for advertising services. We act as an independent research portal and are aware that all investment entails inherent risks. Please view the full disclaimer at:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict