|By Marketwired .||
|December 12, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
SAN RAMON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- xMatters, inc., the relevance engine company, has been announced a winner of the 2012 Davey Awards. With nearly 4,000 entries from across the US and around the world, the Davey Awards honor the finest creative work from the best small firms, agencies and companies worldwide.
xMatters won Silver honors for their integrated marketing campaign that focuses on a new approach to connect with current and future clients. With innovative and creative mailers, emails and webinars, xMatters is investing in their markets, educating participants on a new view into enterprise communications.
"Our team has worked extremely hard on this ongoing campaign, coming up with interesting and creative ways to reach our target audience," said Charity Hudnall, Marketing Director, xMatters. "Our goal is to not only educate our clients on this innovative way of expanding their communication platform, but also to challenge them in taking risks within their organization to drive innovation."
The Davey Awards is judged and overseen by the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA), a 200+ member organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media. Current IAVA membership represents a "Who's Who" of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms including: Sotheby's Institute of Art, Yahoo!, Estee Lauder, Wired, Insight Interactive, The Webby Awards, Bath & Body Works, Brandweek, Polo Ralph Lauren, ADWEEK, Alloy, Coach, iNDELIBLE, MTV, Victoria's Secret, HBO, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Myspace.com, and many others. See www.iavisarts.org for more information.
"This year's winners truly represent a smart, nimble approach to creativity and embody the quick thinking, resourceful nature that make small agencies so unique," noted Linda Day, Executive Director of the IAVA. She added, "On behalf of the entire International Academy of Visual Arts, I want to thank this year's Davey Awards entrants and winners for sharing their amazing capabilities and talents, allowing us to once again highlight the best small firms worldwide."
To learn more about xMatters, visit www.xMatters.com.
xMatters is the relevance engine company. We've built the most advanced enterprise communication system on the market that lets you get the right messages delivered to the right people at the right time. The xMatters relevance engine technology lets you build communication applications that match your business processes so you only deliver what matters, when it matters. More than 1000 companies use xMatters as an enterprise communication system to drive their processes forward in IT Management, Business Continuity, Customer Communications, and throughout the business. Founded in 2000, global xMatters headquarters are in San Ramon, CA and European headquarters are in London, UK. For more information visit www.xmatters.com or call 1.877.xMATTRS.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict